“Amazing croissants”
Review of Boulangerie Choisy

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Gustavia
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Frequently go to pick up fantastic croissants, baguettes and pastries. Always freshly baked incredible flavor and texture. Fast friendly service.

Reviewed November 11, 2016

We had not heard anything about this place and stumbled upon it. It was out favorite bakery on St. Barts. They had such a selection of breads, breakfast foods, sandwiches and treats. I had the french toast and some type of large, sweet bread croissant with sugar, which was delicious! My husband had the chocolate croissant and a sausage roll. The service was great and the place was crazy busy, which is a good sign. We have one day left and we plan on going back tomorrow morning before we leave. This is a truly amazing bakery that I would recommend to any and all!

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Based on TripAdvisor reviews, we selected Boulangierie Choisy for our first French Bakery experience on St. Barts, and we were not disappointed. I had a chocolate croissant, and my husband had a wonderful cup of coffee with his pastry. They had attractive baguette sandwiches and quiches as well.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

Baker with wide selection of bread and pastry, nice cakes, fast food with suggestions,
friendly service.

Reviewed June 7, 2016

The baguettes are so good! And that's just the start. All the pastries are delicious. Sandwiches are good. And best of all, great prices especially for St Barths. My wife and I had 2 sandwiches + some small pastries for desert and it cost less than 10 euros!