“Delicious breakfast in Gustavia!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boulangerie Choisy

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Gustavia
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Delicious breakfast in Gustavia!!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was surprised that this bakery was not already listed on trip advisor when I came home from ST. Barths. Friends told us about it so we ate breakfast there everyday on our trip. The sign says that it has been open since 1912. I can believe it-- Everything we had there was delicious-- my husband had bread, expresso and all types of croissants. I had a chocolate croissant everyday and now miss them terribly! :) There's no website for the shop, but it you google "Boulangerie Choisy"--you will see some information about it on travel blogs. Unfortunately, I don't know what street in Gustavia its located. Since the island was so expensive, it was great to come here and have a juice or coffee along with a fabulous pastry or two. The girls that worked there were very friendly & had great spirits. My husband overheard them talking about how they worked nights at a local hotel and still came into the bakery very early in the morning, so we left them a good tip at the end of the trip!

• Visited December 2012