“Fabulous Diving” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Bulle Diving Center

La Bulle Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: La Bulle Dive Center is the first Commercial Dive Center in St. Barth and the only dive center with a dedicated location in the harbor. La Bulle is the #1 choice of all the locals on the Island. La Bulle also is known for it's service for private dives, PADI & CMAS certification, and group dives.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

I took a group of guests from a luxury charter yacht and these guys were fantastic. There are several excellent dive sites local to the Port of Gustavia and with their large high speed tender the sites are reachable within minutes, handy if your trying to entertain guests with as many activities as possible in one day. David and Didier have excellent knowledge of the dive sites and keen eye underwater, excellent at spotting even the most camouflaged marine life, of which St Barth's has plenty to offer.
The dive sites themselves are mainly located within protected nature reserves so you can expect to see an awesome array of corals, turtles, reef sharks, barracuda, angel fish, parrot fish, lion fish, puffer fish and box fish. All in all a very entertaining dive, almost like diving in a tropical fish tank.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Phil E

London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fab and flexible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

La Bulle came to our rescue on very short notice when our plans were thrown into disarray by a comms breakdown with a French operator. Professional, friendly and accommodating, they saved the day and oh, showed us two incredible dive sites while they were at it. Recommend unreservedly.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank EconomyPlus1
Boston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great dive with David, highly recommend this group!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

My son and I had a terrific afternoon dive with David; equipment was good, and he knew exactly where to go to see the best fish and coral. David took a bunch of great pictures and sent them to us that same day which was incredibly nice. My son went back the next day for another dive and loved it all.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank BostonbasedNow
Sumter, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional and Passionate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

My sister and I stopped in St Barts during a cruise and were fortunate to link up with Didier and David at La Bulle. They organized a no-notice night dive (our first) and it was AMAZING! I had such a great time that I was back the next day for a two-tank dive, ending with my own private dive (no minimum participant requirements like some other places). I borrowed all equipment (well maintained) and safety was definitely a top priority. As one other review stated, the team at La Bulle are definitely passionate about the sport and it showed. I highly recommend anyone planning to dive in St Barts to sign up with La Bulle! If I am ever back that way again, I will DEFINITELY dive with them again! My sister loved your company's tank top! Thanks for the memories, Didier and David!

**Of note, they only accepted cash when I was there.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ECR81
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

After several years of wanting to try diving, this trip to SBH I finally "took the plunge". I couldn't have found two better guys to introduce me to the sport. From the minute of my arrival-- not knowing really what to expect, they put me at ease. Their knowledge, skill, and patience are unmatched- David and Didier make a great team.Safety and knowledge of your equiptment is paramount; and I might add that all their equiptment is new and well- maintained. This is one-on-one diving,so you learn the skill while open water-both are excellent teachers.I did three dives-all different sites, all very beautiful! We all know St Barths is beauiful from land, however,it might be more beautiful from under the water; much to see on every dive. I am not sure why I waited so long to do this, but now that I have, I am addicted and plan on returning to be certified. Thanks guys,for a fantasic life experience. I hope to be back sooner than later!

Visited January 2013