“Professional and Passionate!”

La Bulle Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: La Bulle Dive Center is the first Commercial Dive Center in St. Barth and the only dive center with a dedicated location in the harbor. La Bulle is the #1 choice of all the locals on the Island. La Bulle also is known for it's service for private dives, PADI & CMAS certification, and group dives.
Sumter, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional and Passionate!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My sister and I stopped in St Barts during a cruise and were fortunate to link up with Didier and David at La Bulle. They organized a no-notice night dive (our first) and it was AMAZING! I had such a great time that I was back the next day for a two-tank dive, ending with my own private dive (no minimum participant requirements like some other places). I borrowed all equipment (well maintained) and safety was definitely a top priority. As one other review stated, the team at La Bulle are definitely passionate about the sport and it showed. I highly recommend anyone planning to dive in St Barts to sign up with La Bulle! If I am ever back that way again, I will DEFINITELY dive with them again! My sister loved your company's tank top! Thanks for the memories, Didier and David!

**Of note, they only accepted cash when I was there.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ECR81

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

After several years of wanting to try diving, this trip to SBH I finally "took the plunge". I couldn't have found two better guys to introduce me to the sport. From the minute of my arrival-- not knowing really what to expect, they put me at ease. Their knowledge, skill, and patience are unmatched- David and Didier make a great team.Safety and knowledge of your equiptment is paramount; and I might add that all their equiptment is new and well- maintained. This is one-on-one diving,so you learn the skill while open water-both are excellent teachers.I did three dives-all different sites, all very beautiful! We all know St Barths is beauiful from land, however,it might be more beautiful from under the water; much to see on every dive. I am not sure why I waited so long to do this, but now that I have, I am addicted and plan on returning to be certified. Thanks guys,for a fantasic life experience. I hope to be back sooner than later!

Visited January 2013
St Barts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“my best dive ever!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had only 12 dives in my life at this point and I went out with La Bulle last week to La Grotte de Coco and these guys were super friendly and fun and the information provided was great! The Dive sight itself just the most beautiful I've seen so far with dive through's, nice lil canyons arches , a cave and a tunnel just beautiful colors of the sponges everywhere and lots of lobsters , 2 eagle rays, a sea turtle.... beautiful dive for me!!! Thx guys!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank DanielSchlagel
Millburn, New Jersey, United States
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife and I had a great time. We hadn't been diving in a long time, but the instructors were great teachers and very supportive. It truly was an amazing experience that I highly recommend!

Visited February 2013
ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A contagious love for diving”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

About 10 years ago, I took a diving class for certification. From the start, I didn't feel comfortable with the instruction, nor my abilities. I never finished the course. I approached La Bulle with similar apprehensions. It immediately became clear that these instructors had both the experience and demeanor to make for an enjoyable, educational week.
I won’t even attempt to describe the diving conditions. I grew up in Rhode Island and have been around the ocean for 40 years; the visibility, coral and sea-life of St. Barts are on a different level. It was everything I imagined diving could be.
Didier and David made everyone feel welcomed. Both instructors shifted from French to English with ease; fully informing everyone on the dive. Our safety was insured and they never once made the sport feel like work. Their love for diving is contagious. I would recommend La Bulle to experienced divers, beginners and second-chancers like myself.

Jim