“La Bulle is the best! Hands down favorite!”

La Bulle Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: La Bulle Dive Center is the first Commercial Dive Center in St. Barth and the only dive center with a dedicated location in the harbor. La Bulle is the #1 choice of all the locals on the Island. La Bulle also is known for it's service for private dives, PADI & CMAS certification, and group dives.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“La Bulle is the best! Hands down favorite!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had my first dive experience at La Bulle. I was nervous at first, but they completely put me at ease. By the time I was done I felt confident, relaxed...and totally pumped. The dive was amazing - and I cannot wait to go back next year and do it again with them! There is so much to see and do where they take you to dive too. The staff is so knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. They really know what they're doing - I highly recommend diving with them. I couldn't be happier with my experience and say enough good things about the team, esp Morvan and Johanna.

3 Thank Scremi

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrific experience, but pricy.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Provided private pool lesson for 10 year-old, and then a private ocean dive the following day. Very good with children. Provided a very safe experience, in my view. Highly recommended. Will book again next year. Price was expensive, but that's St. Bart's over Xmas.

3 Thank jhelfstein
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Not only are these guys the oldest continuously-operating and most reputable diving center on the island, they also truly live up to all expectations and exceed them. Most reviews here talk about safety, reliability, and comfort, which are all present and taken very seriously here, but the best part of diving with the La Bulle crew is their love of the sport and their infectious enthusiasm for showing their guests all the best parts and aspects of diving in St. Barth. Once you let them introduce you to diving here, you'll be hooked and you'll come back again and again. GO! NOW!

Visited August 2012