“Great time” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Do Brazil - CLOSED

Do Brazil
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, French, Mediterranean, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a great spot, right on the beach and walking distance from Gustavia. I had the ribs and my wife had the tartare, and we were both very pleased. This is a good place to sit back with a corona and watch the waves come in.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ckoelbl

• Polish first
Reading, Massachusetts, United States
“Excellent Every Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Wahoo Tataki and Mojitos are to die for! This place is by far one of our favorite to hang at. Situated on Shell Beach, it has the best view and atmosphere. My friend had the ceviche and also raved about it. Top notch place.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Michelle L
Tampa, Florida
“Overpriced, sloppy service but pretty good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went to Do Brazil for lunch during our two week stay expecting it to be a great experience. They must have been off that day. They acknowledged us and sat us down but then forgot to bring us the menu or offer us a drink for 15 minutes. We did not complain but they did apologize. I had the chicken which I really enjoyed. My husband had the ribs and he thought they were pretty good. We just felt that given the price paid, the service and ambience should have been better. My husband thinks I am being generous here as he paid the bill.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sandra R
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Good Drinks With toes in Sand”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I agree with other reviews the staff has an attitude! My salad was good though and it was a pleasant refreshment after hanging out at the beach all afternoon. A lot of tour books said go for sunset but that is really not true. No sunset at this beach

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,158 helpful votes
“Sunday Afternoon Party Crowd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

On our previous visits to Do Brazil we have had lunch and the food was OK but nothing special. This time we visited late on a Sunday afternoon and walked into a French Party crowd. We sat down and ordered 2 Presidentes ( €5 each ) and started listening to an excellent singer/guitarist who was much appreciated by the audience.

Shortly after, a group of another 15 French youngsters arrived and we moved to a smaller table to help accomodate them. I don't know if this was a factor but we received excellent immediate service from the two waiters thereafter.

Close to sunset a brief storm led to some people rushing for cover in the restaurant upstairs, although the singer simply adjusted by starting to sing "I'm Singing In The Rain" !

Overall, a very jolly atmosphere and a surprisingly good afternoon out

• Visited April 2013