“Long walk-snorkeling wasn't worth it”
Review of Colombier Beach

Colombier Beach
Book In Advance
More Info
$100.00*
and up
St Barts Ferry Transfer from St Maarten
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax on this shady, isolated beach - after that 30 minute walk to get there from the main road, you'll need it.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The walk to Colombier was very nice from Petit Anse. I heard the best way to get there is to go as if you are going to Flamands Beach, and then at the very end of the road, turn left so that you are right along the beach side, and go to Petit Anse, then park your car and walk on the trails to the end. Very beautiful, but it is not a leisurely walk. Do not carry too much on the hike. The snorkeling at least when we went was not worth it. Very murkey water and rough.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I almost don't want to review this, as I don't want more people going there. So if you do go, clean up after yourself!

Gorgeous beach, beautiful marine life and snorkeling, calm waters, beautiful western exposure to sunset, paradise....

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We took a ferry to St Barths from SXM just to check out. trekking around a bit we took a ride over to Colombier beach. This an absolutely beautiful and serene beach. Way to easy to sit back and fall asleep while looking at the ocean. Too bad it was to far to get here again! Everyone one the beach was focused on chilling out and relaxing and seemed to have enjoyed it as much as we did. Would highly recommend!!

Note: The ferry we took to get here was a bit fast and the ride could be a tad much for those inclined to seasickness. Worth it if you can stomach it. My husband had no issues and I usually do not but this got to me a bit.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Colombier Beach a few times. It's our favorite beach. We love that it's mostly deserted except for the many boats anchored offshore. The water is relatively calm and such a beautiful turquoise color. If you get there early, you may be able to snag one of the few spots that gets a bit of shade from the rocks. Our favorite way to get to Colombier is by hiking the goat path all along the coast from Flamands to Colombier Beach. It's relatively easy and so scenic.

1  Thank Vickie
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is the best beach. We missed it first trip. Now we will have an excuse to return. A must do beach.