The location is outstanding and the gentleman who runs the hotel is friendly and helpfull. And there finish all the good comments. The property is made by cheap matterials but this would not be a [problem either is it was neat and clean. The pilows have not been changed from the previous guests and smelled their hair spray. Disgusting. The windows had not protecting nets and all the insects from the forest came to the bed all night i struggled to get some sleep. Nor was available a mosquito spray to protect for few hours. I become annoying with the hippie Europeans who live and run hotels outside Europe and they dont care for these simple matters as if they make us a favor or give us the "privilege" of wild experience. NO the hotel is not good , nor neat nor clean and they dont understand our needs. Too many smiles without specific action is useless!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace - Nature - Silence. Nature lovers who enjoy priceless amenities of tropical flowers, palm trees and hammocks overlooking a deep blue sea and warm hospitality will find El Momo to be the perfect retreat. It's small, quiet, charming and a little "Robinson Crusoe like"; A little piece of paradise where time moves slowly and attention is paid to details. We have breathtaking sea views and fantastic ocean sunsets from October to March. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your El Momo Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Momo Cottages Hotel Windwardside
- El Momo Cottages Saba/Windwardside