We discovered on our recent trip to Saba that El Momo is now serving a vegetarian dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays in their dining room. It is a communal meal where you sit with other guests at a long table. Your hosts, Joost and DJ, decide what to make on their morning trip to the local garden to see what is fresh and ripe that day. We had a great vegetarian pasta dish with freshly baked bread on the night we were there. It was an excellent evening and it was also nice to talk to other guests during the meal. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace - Nature - Silence. Nature lovers who enjoy priceless amenities of tropical flowers, palm trees and hammocks overlooking a deep blue sea and warm hospitality will find El Momo to be the perfect retreat. It's small, quiet, charming and a little "Robinson Crusoe like"; A little piece of paradise where time moves slowly and attention is paid to details. We have breathtaking sea views and fantastic ocean sunsets from October to March. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your El Momo Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Momo Cottages Hotel Windwardside
- El Momo Cottages Saba/Windwardside