Okay. Well, El Momo is the place to go when on Saba if you want to be treated like a good friend. DJ and Joost make you feel super welcome. After a brief tour of the facilities, you are left alone with your cottage and nature. The cottages are simple, but clean and all needed for an awseome vacation stay is there. No TV (this is great, actually) but for the person who can really not relax, there is wireless internet. Shower and toilet in completely seperate little building next to each cottage for optimal serenity. The pool is just big enough to be able to swim after the little uphill walk. Funny detail is to have to cross the pool over a little bridge in order to get to the office and the cottages. Very cute!
El Momo also produces very interesting tastes of rum you will not find anywhere else, which are a must to try out. The honor bar is a nice touch that kind of tells you how well you are treated and how much your stay is appreciated.
I had a fantastic time and will be revisiting, hopefully not too long from now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace - Nature - Silence. Nature lovers who enjoy priceless amenities of tropical flowers, palm trees and hammocks overlooking a deep blue sea and warm hospitality will find El Momo to be the perfect retreat. It's small, quiet, charming and a little "Robinson Crusoe like"; A little piece of paradise where time moves slowly and attention is paid to details. We have breathtaking sea views and fantastic ocean sunsets from October to March. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your El Momo Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Momo Cottages Hotel Windwardside
- El Momo Cottages Saba/Windwardside