We had barely even heard of Saba when we booked a stay at the Cottage Club. We relied on the Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. In fact it was even better then we thought.
Patrick and Sophie were extremely nice and friendly and a lot of fun. The location was great - a short walk to restaurants and grocery store but located away from the road. We were amazed how quiet it was.
We will be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, tranquility and comfortable amenities combined with attentive and charming service are an integral part of your stay at The Cottage Club. Conveniently situated to the activities of Windwardside Village, yet seemly miles from civilization, this lovely collection of Saban cottages and the central Great House, surrounded by lush palm-filled tropical gardens, provide a low-key estate like setting. The compound gives you the privacy and convenience of staying in a private villa with the helpful service of a hotel. The uninterrupted views are breathtaking, encompassing wide expanses of the Caribbean Sea as well as the magnificent Mount Scenery. A tropical pool sits serenely at the edge of a cliff. Whether you are here to dive, hike or simply get away from the frantic pace of urban life, The Cottage Club Hotel is an oasis that awaits you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cottage Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage Club Hotel Windwardside
- The Cottage Club Saba/Windwardside