We loved our 2 night short stay at the Cottage Club. We were warmly greeted by the manager, May, who offered us a cold beverage from the honor bar fridge. She is a lovely hostess & informed us of the property, the breakfast area with serving times + the honor bar system. She called and made reservations for us at restaurants and arranged a taxi tour of the island with taxi driver Donna. Then she walked us down to Cottage # 2. The quaint cottage was very nicely appointed with a kitchen area, small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, sink, dishes, pots & pans. There was a small teak kitchen table with two chairs. There was a lattice wall between the kitchen/dining area and the bedroom area. The 4 posted king size bed had a large chest of drawers on one side, and a bed side table with an iPod docking station. There was a blue antique sofa w/two pillows that matched the bedspread. There was one closet and also a desk area with a mirror background wall. The bathroom was small, but ample enough for the 2 of us w/ a shower stall and a window looking outside. The cottage had a great little deck, with 2 white plastic rattan chairs and one table. The bedroom had a ceiling fan, which we never turned off. We slept with the windows and the deck door open each night, listening to the tree frogs - there were no mosquitoes or bugs to speak of, it’s amazing! The Cottage Club has a great pool surrounded in a canopy of greens/flowers, plenty of comfortable chairs and lounge chairs. The view from the pool and our cottage were breathtaking …… looking down the green mountainside to the blue waters of Saba. On some days we could see the top of mount Scenery, other times it was covered in the clouds. The Cottage Club is located near Windward side town area. We walked over during the day and evenings after dinner. This is a quiet hotel & island, if you are looking for alot of night time action, then this is not for you. If you are looking for total relaxation, away from the fast pace of everyday life back home, this place is for you ~ heaven on earth!! We will definitely return to Saba and stay at the Cottage Club!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, tranquility and comfortable amenities combined with attentive and charming service are an integral part of your stay at The Cottage Club. Conveniently situated to the activities of Windwardside Village, yet seemly miles from civilization, this lovely collection of Saban cottages and the central Great House, surrounded by lush palm-filled tropical gardens, provide a low-key estate like setting. The compound gives you the privacy and convenience of staying in a private villa with the helpful service of a hotel. The uninterrupted views are breathtaking, encompassing wide expanses of the Caribbean Sea as well as the magnificent Mount Scenery. A tropical pool sits serenely at the edge of a cliff. Whether you are here to dive, hike or simply get away from the frantic pace of urban life, The Cottage Club Hotel is an oasis that awaits you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cottage Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage Club Hotel Windwardside
- The Cottage Club Saba/Windwardside