“Bar with a view”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Boone, NC
“Bar with a view”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The food here is also quite good and the pizza was great, but we basically made this our bar of choice on Saba. It is a quiet place and we loved chatting with the folks we recognized walking down the road and watching those that we didn't. Some of our favorite shops were quite close, so it was always a social experience.

Visited April 2012

Providence, Rhode Island
“Good Salad and Pizza!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We actually went there twice. Your basic bar/snack place with good salads and pizza. Located directly on the (one) main street so it can be loud at times but definitely a good place to get a quick chow.

Visited January 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Rustic but charming”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Lively place, seems like a local hang-out. Great pizza! And a good value if your budget is getting tight.

Visited October 2011
Plymouth, New Hampshire
“Even I liked the pizza!”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I don't usually eat pizza but was convinced by locals to try ST's. I was very good. I also had great local FRESH fish (saw it come off the truck whole) and a burger. I covered the spectrum. This place is not flashy but you get good food and a solid portion. good value for the price. esp. on an island. The sides are average but the fresh fish more than balances it out. Good friendly service.

• Visited January 2011
Bonaire
“Lousy bartender”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I must preface this by saying I have tended bar, waitressed and am in the hospitality industry. I travel alone am not half bad looking and am very friendly. I don't expect anything but a warm welcome and good service and good food and drink. I went into Saba Treasure at the recommendation of Tinke at Scouts Place. I walked in greeting the girl at the bar eating and the male bartender. She greeted me back and said no more (so, ok) and he barely looked at me. I ordered a Ting and sat back to enjoy. The silence was awkward so I went outside. I came back in to try again and asked the girl to read the paper. She said ok and then silence again. The bartender never looked at me and did his thing. I mentioned something but realized this was not the place for me so I left. It was strange having just spent time in SUPER friendly Anguilla where everyone greets everyone...

1 Thank caribchakita