“The Best of Saba..and beyond!”
Review of Restaurant Eden - CLOSED

Restaurant Eden
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2010

OMG-- the seared duck liver foie gras served on caramelized pear in puff pastry and balsamic glaze is to die for!--as was the Italian Risotto. One of the best meals I've had! and such a romantic setting. Truly the best of Saba...and most anywhere else for that matter! The waitress was delightful.

1  Thank ranrio

Reviewed August 9, 2010

Nina is a very friendly owner sincerely working hard to provide a wonderful experience for her guests. Her waitress is great. The setting is pure romance from the twinkling lights, the tree frogs and the lovely music softly playing..I had Italian Risotto and a cold Pinot Grigio. It was a lovely night at Eden.

1  Thank caribchakita
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Eden restaurant is located right in the main part of Windwardside. Service is on an open deck one level above the street with attractive plantings. Excellent European-style food is served by Norbert and Nina, who have developed several interesting twists on traditional dishes. Our favorite starter was a seared sea scallop on top of a ring of spicy seaweed. Our favorite main was a seabass with lobster sauce, on a bed of shredded cabbage with bacon bits. Dinner was so good, we returned two nights later! Very friendly and competent service. Don't miss it if you are in Windwardside - in my opinion, there are several good choices in town but Eden is by far the best.

1  Thank plongeurcaraibes
Reviewed May 4, 2010

During my week in Saba I had dinner at Eden twice and was impressed with everything about it. The location is great, right in town... The setting is perfect, elevated above The Road... And the food was by far the best I had. The menu was original and had a great variety of seafood and meat dishes, the wine selection was excellent and the service was also very good. Safe to say, you can't go wrong here.

1  Thank mifyanks
Reviewed February 15, 2010

We just returned from a week on Saba and tried 6 restaurants. Eden won the prize, hands down. We even returned for our final evening. We had fish dishes, beef dishes, pastas, salads, soup, and everything was fantastic - as good as it would be stateside, and that is a HUGE compliment for a Caribbean restaurant, in my experience. Don't know why it doesn't get more attention on this site, but I wouldn't hesitate to send everyone there.

1  Thank OingoBoingo