“Great Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of Tropic's Cafe

Tropic's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Windwardside
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Tropics Cafe is the perfect place to relax any time of the day. Its charming terrace dining room overlooks the pool with a panoramic view of the mountainside terrain and the sparkling blue Caribbean Sea. Complement your experience by relaxing at the pool as the cool Caribbean breeze flows. Relish in the beautiful scenery and memories, while enjoying one of the many cool refreshing drinks and unique menu choices that only Tropics Cafe can provide. A great way to spend your day!
Palm Desert, California
“Great Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great food and views of the ocean. The happy hour on Friday night is a blast! Very friendly owners and staff.

Visited June 2013

Livermore, California
“Good food and nice satay”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We booked a room at Juliana's Hotel and had breakfast at Tropics every morning. Wim and Johanna were so nice and helpful. Accommodated my food allergy and I never got sick. For breakfast we had an omelet every morning. They were so fluffy and good when Wim made it. Happy Hour was the best. 2 for 1 on beer. We joined the Tapas day. Oh all the tapas were sooo good. We didn't have lunch there because we were diving every day. But they made us a wrap with chips and a drink to go for lunch, what was very good and helpful. We enjoyed the small Café with good food and drinks, and very nice people.

Visited May 2013
Trenton, Michigan
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

After diving I was ready for lunch. Very good chicken Caesar wrap and fires. The fries are hand cut and I even liked the coleslaw, which typically I never eat. Nice staff, efficient service and good food mad e for an enjoyable after dive lunch!

Visited May 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Enjoyed the daily breakfast”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had breakfast here daily as part of our stay at Juliana's and it was basic but a good way to start the day. We also enjoyed a few tapas dishes on the night they offered that. Reasonably priced with great drinks and a wonderful view

Visited April 2013
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had the mango fish and it was fantastic. I'm just sorry that we only tried this place on our last day. If I had it to do over again, I would have gone there for every lunch (I think they're closed for dinner).

Visited March 2013