“From the shop to ship, office to dive, this is the real deal.”

Sea Saba Advanced Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: At Sea Saba, we recognize that choosing the right dive operation can make the difference between a good dive trip and an extraordinary diving experience. The combination of the most experienced dive team, great boats, attentive service and professionalism are the ingredients that allow us to provide the utmost in your underwater experience. Big boats don't mean big crowds. Our 40-foot boats have 2 decks with sun protection, sturdy platforms and ladders. With 2 boats, we can split our divers according to experience levels and diving styles. For more than 30 years, Sea Saba is the proven dive center in the region.
Reviewed April 7, 2011

Want a great dive/snorkel experience? Look no further. These people are amazing. You will feel comfortable all the way. Boats are perfect. Captain funny, kind, helpful and emphasizes with the passengers. Just a great experience in the sea around Saba. And the water is incredible. Beats Hawaii for underwater. No surfing though. Check their web and contact them. A must!

Reviewed January 24, 2011

I haven't figured out how to control the weather on my dive trips but Sea Saba took care of everything else.

The only people who may not like Sea Saba are the gear freaks who need to wash/soak everything they own a 1/2 dozen times at the end of everyday of diving. Sea Saba takes care of all the gear after every dive. It's a fresh water issue ask and they will explain. Mine (i bring my own) was ready to go each day and delivered to my hotel after i finished diving with them.

Now if i could only see an octopus and a frog fish on my own ;-)

Note: If you want a lunch for the boat they will arrange it but you need to tell them ahead of time.

Reviewed January 18, 2011

Had the pleasure of getting to do 2 dives on Saba this january. Took a Padi Advanced Open Water with Dive Adventures on St. Maarten where they arranged for me to take some of the dives on St. Maarten and some on Saba.

The diving on Saba with Sea Saba was really good. The sea were very rough and had been for a couple of days so the vissibility wern't excelent, but they managed to find 2 great divesites with lots and lots to look at. Did diving with Scott and everything was so good, all friendly and professional and still done with a smile and excelent humor. Boat was very nice and proved a good base for the diving, the equipment worked without flaws and ofcourse safety was excelent.

Will definately recommend Sea Saba for anyone doing diving trips to Saba and will definately recommend Saba for a diving trip.

If your stomach isn't up for a 1½ hour rinse cycle boat ride getting there you might want to check out airfare from St. Maarten, it's not that much more expensive and even though the landing strip is actually shorter than your standard aircraftcarrier it must be a much more pleasant ride than the boat - not to mention shorter !

Reviewed December 26, 2010

Ellie, Dave, Mel, and everyone else at Sea Saba were great! Upon recommendation of my Dive Shop, Underwater World, in Horsham, PA, I contacted Sea Saba three to four weeks prior to my trip to Saint Martin.

Sea Saba took time to understand my dive needs, recommended a few different dive sites and options, and also helped me understand and arrange transportation to Saba aboard “The Edge” high-speed ferry, one of two which visit the island daily. (If you would like to do a morning dive, it seems that you need to spend the night on Saba, as the earliest the ferries arrive at Saba is 10:00am.) When I arrived at Saba, Dave was there to meet me at the dock, and arranged for a taxi to take me into town for a little exploring before my dive.

The boat was equipped with fresh water, all the correct dive gear, and a dry berth for the girls to change. I had guessed the wrong size for my fins, and they even made a special trip back to the dive shop to get the right size! We had a pre-dive review, and while a buddy was encouraged, it was not mandatory. (Ellie was kind enough to be my buddy!)

A week or two after I returned home, Sea Refunded emailed me to say they were going to refund me the cost of a dive computer I rented, when they discovered it was left on the counter in the store and never used. (I totally forgot I had rented it and dove without it!) They contacted me about this all on their own, and the money was back in my account within days. When I return to dive in Saba, I will certainly dive with Sea Saba again!

Reviewed December 9, 2010

My partner and I had never dived before, and he was very nervous. Our guide from Sea Saba gave us an amazing experience. She was professional while still being fun, supportive while still pushing us, and helped us create an amazing memory.