Queen's Gardens Resort & Spa
The Old Gin House(St. Eustatius)
$230
  • Pool
Simpson Bay Resort & Marina(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
$200
$110
$273
$150
Divi Little Bay Beach Resort(Philipsburg)(Great Value!)
$169
Belair Beach Hotel(Philipsburg)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsqueens gardentree househer husbandhot tubliving roomour honeymoonopen airscuba divingvery special placelounge areaevery turnoutdoor bartiny islandworld classoverlooking the seamango treeexceeded expectations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

You know those hotels you go to and pay a fortune for and the staff treat you with contempt and disdain and you wonder why you are paying for that? This is NOT that hotel. We arrived to cool towels and chilled juice. We were individually given a tour of the property while our bags were discreetly taken to our large beautiful room with a private jacuzzi. Claire, Hidde, Bas, Leonie, Alessa and several other staffers who I unfortunately cannot recall their names now, always greeted us courteously, were right there when we needed them without hovering, were gracious and just delightful. The food was wonderful, the hiking was phenomenal (and Claire always made sure we had a map and enough water when we set out to hike). The diving was spectacular. i will stay here again, I will recommend it to all who ask. It was a lovely experience and I truly enjoyed the service as much as the property. In this day and age that is rare to find a beautiful property with phenomenal service, Queens Garden Resort delivers that wonderful combination though. I would rate it excellent plus if I could.

Room Tip: Any room is amazing.
2  Thank Sara G
Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you want a place that is incredibly beautiful, secluded, and relaxing look no further! We stayed at the resort for our Honeymoon. From the moment we stepped out of our taxi, the staff made us feel like we were the most special people on the island. Every attention to detail was taken, from the room being prepared especially for our arrival (with open windows and flower petals on our bed), to the best table reserved for us in the dining room on our first evening. Aside from the generous size of the rooms and the stunning views, one of my absolute favorite things was the staff. They are incredibly attentive, happy to help and yet manage the fine art of giving you just enough private space. Truly, I can't express how fantastic the owner and staff are- they feel like our extended family! I can honestly say of the many places I have been, this was my favorite experience. Don't miss the opportunity to experience this beautiful island at the best resort in Saba.

Room Tip: Get a room with a jacuzzi- totally worth it!
1  Thank SFBoline
Reviewed January 15, 2013

From the moment we arrived at the local airport, we were treated like royalty. We were met by a taxi, which was complimentary and unexpected, and driven to the resort. Upon arrival, we were met by the staff, and escorted to the office. Cool towels and fresh squeezed juice were offered, and we were then given a short tour of the property. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained.
Upon entering our Suite, we were struck by how roomy and well decorated it was. It truly felt like a home away from home. A hand written note was left for my spouse and I, welcoming us on our honeymoon. A bottle of champagne on ice was on the table, and fresh flower petals were on the bed.
The staff's service was flawless. We always felt well attended to by a staff that always seemed pleased to be there.
I can't imagine going to Saba and staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money on a room with a view of the ocean. The suites with a private jacuzzi is worth it, too.
1  Thank Bethboline
Reviewed January 13, 2013

If I could rate this resort any higher, I would give them 120%! Claire and her staff were superb! We visited as a group of four, the primary purpose of our trip was to get my boyfriend settled in at the local medical school, while enjoying the most relaxing and unique vacation I've had the privilege of experiencing to-date. The views from the rooms are spectacular and the food at the restaurant is to die for! I highly recommend the Italian gelato, made by Bas, one of the wait staff. It's DELICIOUS!! It's pricey, but well worth it! I can't say enough about how excellent our stay was, and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank HailieGrant
Reviewed January 9, 2013

It was an excellent trip that we would definitely do again. It was our first time on Saba and for more than one reason, we would return to this quiet piece of heaven. Claire and the entire staff were excellent and couldn't do enough for us. They are extremely attentive but not "in your face"! Claire's husband, himself, even took our son back to residence when we couldn't get a taxi right a way. The resort is a quiet, romantic place perched on the mountainside, overlooking the sea. What a sight to wake up to each morning!!!! The restaurant was exceptional with every meal we had there being absolutely delicious; the staff once again, friendly, knowledgeable and conscientious . Worth every penny!!!!

Room Tip: Room with a loft gives you more room , if necessary.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family