“Not a diver, but love visiting this restaurant!”
Review of In Two Deep

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
In Two Deep
Ranked #15 of 28 Restaurants in Saba
Reviewed August 17, 2012

In Two Deep is right on the harbor and is a great place to eat after diving. Even though I don't dive myself (I know that is crazy not to dive on Saba!) I love to catch up with my diving friends either between or after they come off the Sea Saba diving boats. Its a very casual place with great sandwiches, fish and chips and salads.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Nice to be able to eat somewhere that's not so rediculously expensive and still very good quality! Staff was very friendly and the food was very delish. Next to the window overlooking the Saban harbour it is a great spot, I will definitely go again!

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We ordered our lunch prior to leaving for a diving trip with Saba Deep. We arrived at the restaurant right after our dives (the dive shop had alerted them so they could begin to prepare our sandwiches). My husband and I both had the fish sandwiches which were delicious. Crunchy bread with grilled fish and sauteed vegetables - delicious. Located right above the Saba Deep dive shop and very close to the marina.

Date of visit: September 2011
Reviewed March 6, 2009

In Two Deep has an excellent staff and chefs, great service and food. All the soups are very good and the local fish and seafood dishes as well. Best choice for breakfast or lunch. Sometimes they have special dinners or Sunday Buffets also.