“Best dining in the Caribbean”
Review of The Gate House Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Toronto
“Best dining in the Caribbean”
Reviewed February 13, 2009

Part of my Christmas present from my wife this year was a lunch at the Gate House on the unique island of Saba in the Caribbean.

I became familiar with Saba through working with a group of Canadian volunteers who worked on the trail system on the island.

After five visits with the group I started vacationing there with my wife in 2006.

We always look forward to our visit to the island and always have at least one meal at the Gate House.

The view from either inside the restaurant or from the patio is amazing.

The food is excellent, the service very friendly and very efficient.

The wine list is most impressive.

It is always a pleasure visiting with owners Michel and Lyliane whether for a drink, a lunch or a dinner.

When telling people about our visits to Saba we're always sure to tell them about The Gate House.

St. Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles
“Saba's Best!”
Reviewed August 27, 2008

Thank you, Michel and Lyliane, both very, very much for a lovely evening of haute cuisine, superb wines, and wonderful conversations! We have, beyond a shadow of a doubt, found the best restaurant in Saba!

Drs. Koo & Trout