“wonderful!my favorite there.”

Ranked #14 of 25 Restaurants in Montserrat
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2012

we just came back from a week on Montserrat. It was wonderful. We ate here 2 nights and if our trip wasn't cut short, I would have gone for 3. Marie prepares everything herself. she is the owner. she takes your order, makes suggestions, makes your drinks, then prepares and serves your dinner. we always went mudras she opens for dinner at 6 as we hate to wait for anything, just us. the spicy shrimp were my husbands fav. I on the other hand had to have the goulash. thats a dish that is hard to dine and it was perfection.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Friendly service, outdoor seating, roast pork dinner was excellent.

Reviewed January 24, 2011

My husband and I ate here twice during our visit to Montserrat. The food choices were great and the food was very tasty and plentiful. Be sure to have the salad with your meal. You will not be disappointed. Gourmet Gardens has a good rum punch so try it. We were so full from our main course that we didn't have dessert but we did see others having it. The stroganoff was too die for as were the garlic shrimps. If you want an enjoyable evening with good food in Montserrat, this is the place.

Reviewed January 7, 2011

My husband ans I had a great meal on New Year's Eve. The owner lady was great and her food was just a wonderful experience for this island. Very tasty. It's a little tricky for drive up her driway since it's hidden and private from the mauin road. Great ambiance.
Enjoy

Reviewed August 19, 2010

My wife and I had an excellent long lunch at Gourmet Gardens in March 2010. The owner, I'd guess, is of German decent and has a varied menu consisting of American, Carri bean, British and American food. There was a little bit of everything to choose from. We were on a tour of the island and stopped in for lunch and some drinks. The owner/hostess/cook/waitress was very attentive for being the only person working there. The service was perfect and our food was delicious. The atmosphere is very nice and relaxed. It's a very affordable and unassuming restaurant that we'll certainly frequent if, by chance, we're ever in Montserrat again.