It was just okay. But I would not go back again.
I was at Club Med Turkoise in Turks and Caicos only two months earlier in September 2012 (3 tridents) and decided to try this one because it is a 4 tridents. True, the room here at Les Boucaniers was nicer but all in all the holiday at Turkoise and the whole experience was way better there than here.
The major turn off is that seriously they all speak only French. Sure you have the local language GO but it is unbelievable that the gym instructor or the diving guys do not speak all fluent English, some of them not a word at all.
With the typical French "grandeur" I found that people were quite arrogant and not genuinely friendly.
I would not recommend it unless you are French, then yes you would feel welcomed and at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend an amazing vacation while you enjoy a taste of paradise in the French West Indies. Club Med's all inclusive resort in Martinique combines a Creole spirit and sublime coastline in the scubadiver paradise of Baie du Marin. Whether you're looking to go scuba diving, enjoy a pampered spa treatment, or relax in the tropical gardens, Buccaneer's Creek all inclusive resort is the perfect warm winter getaway. Club Med has been located here since 1969, and breathes a creole spirit. This all-inclusive resort is perfect for couples and family vacations. It is the best destination for Caribbean beach vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Buccaneer's Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Buccaneer`s Creek Hotel Sainte-Anne
- Club Med Sainte Anne
- Buccaneers Creek Club Med
- Club Med Ste. Anne
- Ste. Anne Club Med
- Club Med Buccaneer's Creek Martinique/Sainte-Anne