1,324 results
All reviews swim up bar fort de france rooms are clean pointe du creole breakfast loved this hotel good size swimming pool hotel restaurant speak english shops restaurants location was perfect yogurt road scholar would highly recommend this hotel the hotel parking lot la marine
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019

This is a lovely hotel, though it was hard to find at night as I did not have GPS in my rental car. The front desk was nice and the room was ready immediately. My room is clean, the WI FI was good, useful balcony with lounge chairs. I had a kitchenette and frig in my room, but had no access to the pots and pans or utensils. This was strange to me. There are several restaurants nearby. The beach is close by. The ferry to Fort de France is very close. Good hotel and nice location to many things. They have parking for your rental car, but it is limited. Be aware that the hotel is not well marked, especially at night. It is on the corner near the round about. It is across the street from the Havana Cafe and above / next to The Baguet Shop. Overall, I was pleased. The only thing I did not appreciate was a man who worked for them at the bar, tried to "show me a good time" at 10PM. I am a married woman and told him NO THANK YOU, but he was pushy. I politely said NO and he left me alone. Thank goodness. Other than that, check in was fast and check out was fast as well. Nice people in general and a beautiful hotel. Thank You!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank hiroeharp
Kerrie-Lee-J, Responsable réception at Hotel La Pagerie, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Hello hiroeharp,
We thank you for your feedback and for choosing our establishment.
We are happy to note that you had a pleasant stay in spite of the incident at our Bar which we are looking into.
It is however unfortunate that you did inform us right away; this would have given us the oppportunity to take the necessary corrective actions.
Customer satisfation is our top priority.
We looking forward to welcoming you again at Hotel La Pagerie****
Best Regards

Reviewed February 25, 2019

We really enjoyed our stay. The staff were warm, friendly and helpful. The lobby is a great place to hang out. The hotel is not on the beach but you can be on a lovely beach in 5 minutes. It's across from many restaurants and car rental agencies, so very convenient. Rooms were modern, cheerful and clean.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kerrie-Lee J, Responsable réception at Hotel La Pagerie, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Dear Sunshine54545067908,

Thank you for your amazing and detailed review! :-) We’re elated that you enjoyed your time with us!
Your comments and suggestions are duely noted. It’s our pleasure to host you upon your next visit to Martinique. Contact our reservation team when the time comes as our team will ensure your time is beyond extraordinary.

Best regards,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 19, 2019

Friendly staff with a Prime location to everything. Easy accomodating check in. The town, however is not accomoadting to large groups as it was very difficult to find seati g for 2 families. We eneded up splitting up for meals.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello SpiderNyc
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us.
We have read your feedback with interest, and it will definitely help our future guests to choose our establishment.
We are delighted to have met your expectations, your satisfaction is our greatest reward!
Looking forward to welcoming you and your family again soon!
Best Regards
Kerrie-Lee JENNINGS-CRESSAN

Reviewed February 13, 2019

Stayed here 2 years ago and was very happy to be back. Reception staff were welcoming and helpful, but what stood out this time was the restaurant. Here the food was very good and the service exceptional. We were very well looked after - thank you. La Pagerie is well located near to a bustling village and easy access to the ferry to Fort de France. Rooms are spacious and well serviced.

Room tip: Ask for one over looking the pool.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Kerrie-Lee J, Responsable réception at Hotel La Pagerie, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Dear Rod E,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your loyalty to the La Pagerie**** over the years. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best,

Kerrie-Lee JENNINGS-CRESSAN

Reviewed February 7, 2019

The staff was especially helpful with minor difficulties, (room keys, adapters, getting taxi, extra towels, and even the manager offering to walk to two different ATM machines to see if she could help me get Euros. Even though our attempts were unsuccessful, the assistance was greatly appreciated!) Staff in dining room was extremely helpful and friendly. Pool was immaculate. Garden care was done without a lot of noise at any time. Very unusual, in my experience. Barman Umberto was a gracious and attentive host to my friend and I for the six days we spent almost entirely at the pool as we chilled out. I recommend this hotel for a truly low-key, very relaxed vacation. Some evenings there was very nice entertainment: dancers and a band; a small combo; a solo jazz keyboardist. Enjoyed the once a month market hosted at the hotel and made numerous purchases of artists' creations. While not on a beach, it was only a short walk away. Location was excellent to walk to restaurants and little shops. Our goal was to just relax, extending our stay five days after an 8 day tour that stayed at the same hotel. Great choice!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Alice I
Kerrie-Lee J, Responsable réception at Hotel La Pagerie, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Dear Alice,

Thank you for your amazing and detailed review! :-) We’re pleased that you enjoyed your time with us!
La Pagerie is always trying to improve our services. Your comments and suggestions are duely noted and will be shared with the Team.
It will be our pleasure to host you upon your next visit to Martinique.

Best regards,

Kerrie-Lee

P.S. It was my pleasure to assist you with the ATM :-)