Once again I loved to stay @ The Flamboyan Guest House.
I work the first Friday of every month @ Vieques and whenever I can I stay over the weekend and after many years from hotel to hotel I found the place I like for different reasons:
1. Spectacular beach front view.
2. Nicest location, on top of the action, just steps from the nicest bars, restaurants and where the action is going on.
3. Affordable prices when comparared with others called "'boutique hotels."
4. Rooms are very clean and have the essential for a comfortable stay.
5 "Charlotte the lovely owner always manage to have everything set for our stay.
I really love it and I don't change it for any other, kind if busy street but is also nice to stay where everithing is so close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are commited to service and the comfort of our guests. Large terraces overlooking sparkling Caribbean waters offer fabulous sunset views. Our rooms are spacious, air-conditioned, and designed with a Caribbean touch. We will help you choose from a variety of adventures: kayaking diving, hiking, horseback riding and of course a trip to the world famous bio-lumenescent bay. With dozens of perfect beaches, you can try a different one every day. Design your vacation to be as active or peaceful as you wish. We are located on the Malecon in Esperanza above Duffy's Bar and Restaurant serving local seafood and specialty cocktails. We are steps away from a variey of excellent restaurants and gift shopping. Come join us. You will love Vieques! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Flamboyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamboyan Hotel Isla De Vieques