Flamboyan Guest House
Casa de Tortuga(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
$120
El Blok Hotel(Esperanza)
$162
  • Breakfast included
Villa Coral Guesthouse(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
$89
Malecon House(Isla de Vieques)
$178
SeaGate Hotel(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
$101
Hacienda Tamarindo(Isla de Vieques)
$167
Acacia Guesthouse(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
$77
Esperanza Inn(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
$105
$98
Tropical Guest House(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
The Vieques Guesthouse(Esperanza)(Great Value!)
$85
Agoda.com
All reviewsrestaurant downstairsguest housebeach bagsimple roomgreat sleepgreat patioresort hotelnoisy at nightcoffee machinebeaches in the worldplace to staydefinitely stay here againtin boxsmall balconytwo night staycomfy bedmorning coffee
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A little noisey till Duffy's closes. Nice location, Duffy's is a good place to eat. Everything worked out perfect, and was what I expected. I slept good. Nice having balcany over looking the ocean. Coffee available without going out.

Room Tip: Corner room you get air form both sides.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had visited this Guest House a few years ago, while I had lovely time, the improvements are notable! The Manageress, Donna, is a delightful hostess. Her attentive presence made me feel welcome, safe and at home. She directed me, and even helped me find the phone numbers for the tours I was interested in. The trip to the biolum bay was truly magical, imagine kayaking amongst the stars! The food downstairs @ Duffy's is so good that I found myself eating there both lunch and dinner. The "specials" change daily and include delicious soups, one of my favorites was Cajun Shark Soup washed down with a margarita creation made with organic habeneros. The next day I had the Asian Noodle Salad with shrimp and scallops with a Parcharita, a passion fruit concoction that blended perfectly with my meal. The joy of just walking upstairs and climbing into bed to read a bit after my meal, completed my perfect vacation get away. Great price, clean, beach across street, food downstairs it all worked for me.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view balcony
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank travelerSt_Croix
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I say enough about the hopsitality provided to us by Ms. Donna! Great room, great view, great sleep, very clean and I could go on. You can dine at Duffy's downstairs, which is owned by Donna's Son. You will get the same great hospitality there as well, not to mention great food!
By the time we checked in and went downstairs to the restaurant they already knew our names! Now that is serivce.

I will never forget our stay on this wonderful Island.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed at Flamboyan for the last day of our three night stay in Esperanza. The location is right next to Bananas and just as good.

Donna, the proprietor, is the mom of the guy who runs Duffy's (downstairs) so its all in the family. She is super kind and caring and always wants to ensure that her guests are well taken care off. I remember her walking from Guest house to Guest house to see if a guests from her Hotel could stay an additional night somewhere on the island.

We had Room five which was the only room with no view of the Beach. It also was quite loud due to a Generator Humming in the background. This did not bother my dad or myself as it was quite soothing in a Grey Tone kind of way.

Everything else, beds, showers etc.. was just as expected. no problems here.

Bonus, free Coffee/Tea and a private Sunset viewing area on the downstairs patio.

Room Tip: Room 5 faces the Back/Side of the building, all other's face the front!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The hotel is situated in the heart of Esperanza, on the Malecon. Our room had views of the ocean off the balcony. It was great having my coffee on the balcony gazing at the beautiful view. Donna was a good host and able to provide lots of information. The room itself is just average but was clean. There was pleanty of hot water. There is a restaurant located below, Duffy's that had really good food and service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends