“So happy I stayed here”

The Hostel on Vieques
Charleston, South Carolina
“So happy I stayed here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was meant to stay just one night on Vieques, but after finding this hostel and exploring the island I stayed an extra 2 weeks! The staff is so nice and they make you feel so at home. I could always ask them for help and they were there for me. There is a lot of room which is nice compared to other hostels where you feel crammed in. I loved the location too because it was quieter. Overall, this hostel made my experience in Vieques ten times better.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Amber B

Families
Couples
Business
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Let me just say how happy I am I found this place! This is one of the few hostels I have stayed in that doesn't have bunk beds and it was a great nights rest. I was put to sleep by the coqui frogs chirping outside my window and felt totally relaxed. I love the free pancake breakfast and walked to the beach every morning and was the only one there :) ill be back. Thanks guys!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
#1 of 7 in Aguada
Moonlight Bay Hostel
Moonlight Bay Hostel
#2 of 5 in Fajardo

Been to The Hostel on Vieques? Share your experiences!