“Best on Vieques”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best on Vieques”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

best skirt steak over mashed potatoes we ever had. sauces were amazing. you can trust the food you get here will not disappoint. the portions are huge. we ate at every place that was "high end" this one lived up to it.

Visited July 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Great dinner, fair price”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Their steak was delicious and my partner's food was mofongo with lobster! The employees are very friendly.

• Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“Sabores”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Food is terrible. Tried the lobster Mofungo. Full of butter and could not eat more than couple of bites. Would certainly recommend to go some where else.

Visited December 2013
Omaha, NE
“Best food I've ever eaten”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at The W Hotel and the food was way overpriced and bland. Several staff members recommended Sabores and it was the best decision we've ever made! It was a short cab ride and the food was amazing. We both got the seafood mofongo and it was amazing. It was $34 for each meal but so worth it. We would have spent that at the hotel for sure and gotten way less food. I took my leftovers back to the hotel and ate it for breakfast the next morning! I am 35 years old and have honestly never eaten food that good in my entire life. I am now on a search to try to recreate mofongo at home. It's either that or make a trip back! You will not regret eating here. Also the staff was very friendly and helpful and will tell you what's the best on the menu if you just ask them. It was a high point of our entire trip to Vieques.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good food”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Went in late on the day of our arrival. We had some sort of shrimp pasta which was good. However, my Dad got the seafood mofongo with garlic sauce and lets just say he had to guard his plate! His dish was incredible, highly recommend it.

Visited November 2013