“this villa and it's owners were so much more than...”
other travelers have booked this property
Brazilian Night Blooming Sereus Loft 1
Sunset at SunBay Beach-5 mins by car
the pool
Night Blooming Sereus
Stairwell to the roof!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dr_cod
West Barnstable, Massachusetts
“this villa and it's owners were so much more than we could have asked for”
Reviewed February 5, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

if you don't appreciate a beautiful sunrise or sunset. do not stay here.
if you don't like birds and gentle breezes, do not stay here.
if you don't enjoy a subtly crafted meal and lively conversation, don't stay here.
if you don't like dogs or cats or goats or horses, don't stay here.

in fact, if you don't love these things you shouldn't go to Vieques at all.

this was a perfect place for us. Frankly, we would prefer to keep it a secret.

Genebean3...
Los Angeles, California
“A Unique Travel Experience in the Best Way”
Reviewed September 30, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

My fiance and I had the privilege of staying here for a few days and it simply wasn't enough time. We've never stayed at a place like this before. It truly made our vacation a memorable experience.
The architecture was very modern, simple and harmonious with nature. We heard plenty of roosters, goats, dogs and birds during our stay which provided a very meditating environment. Our favorite part of staying there was opening our eyes in the morning and watching the sights and sounds of the island awaken.
The house has two large window openings that are meant to remain open for cross ventilation. Since the house is located high on a hill, there is a soothing breeze that makes air conditioning unnecessary and you'll also find less mosquitoes making their way into the room. There is a mosquito net provided over the bed to help make your nights a little more comfortable in case you're worried about any critters flying into bed with you. If you're concerned about heavy rain affecting your stay, we had a few intermittent thunderstorms and the moisture never made it past the window sills.
We loved the outdoor shower, and the kitchenette provided everything we needed to cook any meals at home. Bath towels, beach towels and a hair dryer were all provided as well.
The dirt road up to the house was a little steep so we were glad we rented a jeep during our stay.
The pool area at the main house was the perfect place to relax with some beers after a long day of beach hopping and exploring. We were given a key to this area so we could enjoy it at anytime during our stay. Glen and Alex's dogs were also excellent poolside companions.
Glen was an excellent host who provided priceless tips on places to visit around the island. Next time, we'll book our trip in Vieques for much longer and we'll have to try Glen and Alex's cooking as we did not have enough time during this stay.
I highly recommend the Tower Lofts at Villa Venti for anyone who wants to escape to a beautiful rugged retreat in the jungle.

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MO
Reviewed February 3, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Crenrut
“Architectural Digest”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

This guest house is a real architectural gem. The best part for us was the large roll up door to the room that made so that you were essentially sleeping outdoors albeit under cover. To sleep at night to the sounds of tree frogs, and rain, and wake up in the morning to view of the ocean is just the best. One note, Wi-Fi is available, but not great. My suggestion is unplug, and enjoy your surroundings.

ohlalaur
Brooklyn, New York
“perfect spot on Vieques”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

The Tower Lofts at Villa Venti were everything we wanted and more. My boyfriend and I visited from Brooklyn, and we stayed in the upper loft and loved every minute. The openness of the space and the views were breathtaking. We'd stayed in Esperanza for the first part of our trip, but definitely wished we'd been here the whole time. We will be back for sure!

Lydia A
New York City, New York
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

This amazing loft was beyond my expectations. So many amazing things to say about it that I don't know where to start. Let me start off by talking about Alex (the owner). He was personable and friendly from the start. He was prompt at responding to my initial inquiries and made it very easy from start to finish. Upon arrival he picked up myself and my boyfriend from the ferry, took us shopping at the local market, gave us a tour of the loft & main house, and made us feel more than comfortable. The loft, well all I can say is the pictures do not do it justice. It's spacious, beautifully furnished, very well stocked wianywhere thing that you could possibly need. The views are breathtaking, something straight out of a travel magazine. We stayed for 5 days and when the day came to leave I definitely had a heavy heart. Come the day that I re-visit Vieques I will most certainly reach out to Alex and stay at the Villa Venti Lofts...I'm more than smitten. If I can leave you with any helpful tips it would be:

1. Rent a jeep, an absolute must to navigate through the island and also to get to the loft as it is in Monte Santo which is up in the beautiful mountain of Vieques and taxis can be a bit of a challenge, especially after 11pm.
2. Seriously consider the loft if your seeking beauty & serenity...definitely not the ideal place for the college student looking for a party scene. For someone like myself that deals with the everyday grind of New York City, the serenity of this loft is just what I was seeking.
3. If seeking a romantic spot to stay in with your significant other/spouse that will allow you no distractions and tranquility...this is definitely the place.
4. If you're not a person that appreciates nature you may not want this to be your first selection.

Hopefully this is of some help when seeking out your stay. I truly cannot rave enough about this beautiful gem hidden away in such a beautiful island. All will be missed.

Liked best: The views
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing