“Architectural Digest”
other travelers have booked this property
Brazilian Night Blooming Sereus Loft 1
Sunset at SunBay Beach-5 mins by car
the pool
Night Blooming Sereus
Stairwell to the roof!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Crenrut
“Architectural Digest”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

This guest house is a real architectural gem. The best part for us was the large roll up door to the room that made so that you were essentially sleeping outdoors albeit under cover. To sleep at night to the sounds of tree frogs, and rain, and wake up in the morning to view of the ocean is just the best. One note, Wi-Fi is available, but not great. My suggestion is unplug, and enjoy your surroundings.

ohlalaur
Brooklyn, New York
“perfect spot on Vieques”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

The Tower Lofts at Villa Venti were everything we wanted and more. My boyfriend and I visited from Brooklyn, and we stayed in the upper loft and loved every minute. The openness of the space and the views were breathtaking. We'd stayed in Esperanza for the first part of our trip, but definitely wished we'd been here the whole time. We will be back for sure!

Lydia A
New York City, New York
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

This amazing loft was beyond my expectations. So many amazing things to say about it that I don't know where to start. Let me start off by talking about Alex (the owner). He was personable and friendly from the start. He was prompt at responding to my initial inquiries and made it very easy from start to finish. Upon arrival he picked up myself and my boyfriend from the ferry, took us shopping at the local market, gave us a tour of the loft & main house, and made us feel more than comfortable. The loft, well all I can say is the pictures do not do it justice. It's spacious, beautifully furnished, very well stocked wianywhere thing that you could possibly need. The views are breathtaking, something straight out of a travel magazine. We stayed for 5 days and when the day came to leave I definitely had a heavy heart. Come the day that I re-visit Vieques I will most certainly reach out to Alex and stay at the Villa Venti Lofts...I'm more than smitten. If I can leave you with any helpful tips it would be:

1. Rent a jeep, an absolute must to navigate through the island and also to get to the loft as it is in Monte Santo which is up in the beautiful mountain of Vieques and taxis can be a bit of a challenge, especially after 11pm.
2. Seriously consider the loft if your seeking beauty & serenity...definitely not the ideal place for the college student looking for a party scene. For someone like myself that deals with the everyday grind of New York City, the serenity of this loft is just what I was seeking.
3. If seeking a romantic spot to stay in with your significant other/spouse that will allow you no distractions and tranquility...this is definitely the place.
4. If you're not a person that appreciates nature you may not want this to be your first selection.

Hopefully this is of some help when seeking out your stay. I truly cannot rave enough about this beautiful gem hidden away in such a beautiful island. All will be missed.

Liked best: The views
Liked least: The Mosquitos
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Redgranite WI
Reviewed June 14, 2013 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$195
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing