“Nice owners and guides”
Review of Taxi Horses

Taxi Horses
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach horseback riding tour company that is exclusively endorsed by Puerto Rico Tourism Office on Vieques Island: Owned, managed, guided by local natives.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Loved the ride, spent a little too much time on the roads for my taste, but the hills and beaches were beautiful.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Taxi Horses is the only horseback riding you should use on the island.

The guides were professional, courteous and very accommodating since we had 2 kids and 5 adults.

Unlike most horseback riding, Horse Taxis horses actually gallop and run. The tour lasts about 2 hours and there's a bathroom break included.

The horses are well kept and groomed.

It was so much fun. Would definitely do it again. I highly recommend it for anyone visiting the island who wants to go horseback riding.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

This was a great time
We were 5 adults 2 kids
The ride was awesome
They let the horses run and we were able to take group shots
The horses were in great condition well groomed and the guides were amazing
We got to ride in the ocean and gallop on the beach
They were informative about the island and provided refreshments as well
We were out for two fantastic hours
I would highly recommend this!!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

They take the time to give you, if needed, the hows of basic riding and the a nice tour through the inland and shore area of Vieques. It was great for my 7 year old granddaughter as well as the adults on the tour.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were a group of four friends making a day trip to Vieques. Gypsy was easy to contact by email, phone and text. Not only did Gypsy book our morning ride for us, he also arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport so we could make the 10:00 am ride. The driver also took us to the bakery in town to get sandwiches, etc. for a beach picnic, drove us to Sun Bay Beach and later picked us up and took us back to the airport. Gypsy was a very good teacher. He not only told us what to do, but showed us on a couple of the different horses. We kept our bags in his van and he followed us during the ride. Our leader was Jamie, who gets my award as the kindest, most patient young lady I have ever met. Despite my challenges, she never once made me feel incompetent. Thank you Jamie...you are the best!

2  Thank ny_chzhd