Tripadvisor
Isla de Vieques
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun dive, laid back guide

Had a great dive with Isla Nena Scuba and Tania. I loved the photos she sent to me when I got back... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Y3822CFcathyc
Great dive!

I had a great time diving with Isla Nena Scuba. I have been in Rompeolas one morning, I did 2... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $107.98
from $60.00
from $114.00
More Info
All reviews mosquito pier dive master refresher course octopus great dive dive spots scuba experience discover scuba sea turtles deep dive refresher dive open water certification two tank fish marine life underwater world dive shop
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Keith was a wonderful guide who was prepared and informative to plan the dive step by step. We went to a very cool dive spot (Mosquito Pier) where Keith expertly navigated us through a challenging entry spot. He was determined to help us find turtles, and we had a great dive doing so.

Many thanks to Tania for getting one member of our group PADI certified and all of her help via email beforehand. Definitely recommend this company!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Becca N
Reviewed January 2, 2020

I learned so much from Arnaud during our refresher course and my daughter had a great Discover Scuba experience with Tania. I would highly recommend Isla Nena and Mosquito Pier for the diversity of marine life!

1  Thank StuckInNorthDakota
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

The refresher dive at mosquito pier was extremely helpful and informational after not scuba diving for 2 years. Keith was a great guide and instructor. We saw 2 hawksbill turtles as well as many other beautiful tropical fish.

The second day at Al Faro and La Corona were both spectacular with tons of sea life and interesting coral formations. Tania was an excellent dive master both above and below the water.

We would highly recommend Isla Nena scuba and will definitely dive with them again the next time we are in Vieques.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Tania, Arnaud, Keith and Ali were great. We made reservations with them but it turned out our family's plans were too ambitious for our skills. Tania and Arnaud were great about discussing what was more reasonable and revised the week's schedule so each of us had dives that were appropriate for our skills. Clear and prompt communication at all times. Invoice easy to understand and easy to pay by paypal. If we go to Viequez nest year we will reserve with Isla Nena.

Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with Isla Nena Scuba getting my PADI open water certification. Tania was very thorough and realistic as an instructor, making sure I was equipped and prepared for all types of dive situations. She is a true dive master and has a great perspective on diving and being in the ocean. Her approach and attitude really set the tone for the type of diver I want to become. The certification at Mosquito Pier is amazing, full of aquatic life to observe. After the certification, I did 6 more dives on another island. I felt very comfortable with my skills. Tania has had a huge impact in instilling in me a level of relaxation and respect for diving. I’m so happy I read reviews and came to learn from her!