“Million dollar view”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Million dollar view”
Reviewed April 12, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Having spent our last few vacations at large resort hotels, my boyfriend and I were looking for a vacation that was "off the beaten path". We went to Vieques with 2 other couples and two children and stayed in this Bravos Boys house. Vieques is rustic and beautiful.

The inside of the house - was great. The view is the best feature, it is truly spectacular. We would race back to the house each evening so we could see the sunset from the porches. The inside of the house was modern and clean. The kitchen is stocked with pots and pans and everything you need, we did have ants, which just meant you had to keep everything contained. The bedrooms are probably set up better for a family then a group - the master suite was beautiful, but there was no real kid friendly room as all of the rooms had a big bed, no room with two beds except for the master which had a single daybed in addition to the king. My boyfriend and I had to share a full bed all week.

The outside of the house - this was my first time renting a house in the Caribbean so I was not expecting the floor to ceiling bars on the front of the house, with a full alarm system and warning from the rental company to lock everything up tight and not leave valuable out. The view the other way is of a burned our or abandoned house. There were several dogs roaming around without collars outside of our house that we were told "had owners". All of this did not take away from anything, but was just unexpected. The pool and decks were wonderful and got a lot of use.

Vieques - It is a beautiful and rustic place. Having said that, do not expect the attentive service industry in town that you might be used to at home or have had at a resort. Slow it down and get used to waiting in line. There are two great bakeries in town and several coffee shops. The coffee shops don't open until around 9:00 so make your first cup at home. The people of Vieques are not the friendlies either, We were screamed at by one resident when we got lost, and then harassed by a garbage man when pulling over to let him pass on a very narrow road. both incidents needless but showed a bit of a trend of locals who don't really seem to like the tourist. The grocery stores "have what you need, but not have what you want" was what I had read before going, which translates into a small selection of mostly fresh produce, and don't expect to get your brand of anything else. One thing to know if you are going and renting a house is they don't provide paper or plastic bags at the grocery and convenience stores, so you may want to stash one or two in your suitcase. Also - avoid taking the ferry if you can. It is crowded, and there is no guarantee that you will get on the ferry you want because locals get to board first. We went to several beaches, my favorites were the Black sand beach, starfish beach and sun beach. We missed bio luminescent bay because we were there during a full moon.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: the set-up of the bedrooms
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
FabFairle...
Vacaville, California
“Absolutely Fabulous!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My daughter chose the Island of Vieques for her destination wedding and had never visited? Needless to say the hunt was on. The bridal party was at a different villa and my husband and other family secured this amazing villa. It looks exactly like the picture! It was absolutely beautiful, the views were breath taking and the Bravos Boyz staff, Theresa, Laura and Tom were amazing! I booked our villa over six months in advance and since my daughter was getting married, I emailed them often:> They were so patient and helpful with my questions. I never felt like I was bugging them. When we arrived at the airport, Laura from Bravos met us at the airport with our car, along with the car rental company Vieques Car Rental. I had no idea they had coordinated, it was very convenient. The villa is within walking distance of town and minutes from LaChata Beach where my daughter was married. We walked to the beach but Tom from Bravos took the time to show us the driving route for our guest. I can not say enough about this property and their professionalism and personalism! If you are looking for a property management company you can trust that allows you a worry free experience this is the property. There is wifi, and apple TV in both living areas. I want to thank Bravoz Boyz for an amazing vacation and I will be visiting this property again. It initially seems like a lot of money but by the time you divide the space the cost is minimal for the location, living space and memories!! We had an amazing trip Scott the Baker did the cupcakes for her wedding which were amazing, Rehanna from Flores Vieques did the beautiful flowers and Conuco was were the wedding reception was and the food and service Rebecca provided was priceless! Thank you to the Bravos Boyz staff for all of your recommendations and for making my travel plans stress free! Rennette:>

Liked best: The views!
Beacon, New York
“Great location but..”
Reviewed November 9, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

North Shore Point was a great location; that's the good, the bad
The master suite AC unit leaked into the room so you cannot
Use it when it rains, also the downstairs bathroom flooded water all
Over the floor; and I had music on my iPhone but no place to listen to
Music..l

Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Large groups
bigtoekle...
Clintonville, Wisconsin
“Great vacation rental with the best views on the island”
Reviewed February 18, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We travelled with a group of 8 friends and rented the entire house with the casita. The house shows some wear and there are what I would describe as "island" odors, but other than that it was awesome. There is plenty of kitchen utensils, grills, etc for cooking. The views from the decks were outstanding and the surf crashing out front was the best. We all loved the house and can't wait to go back.

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
Management Response
Feb 19, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your vacation and we are thrilled that you loved the house! WE love that you found the house awesome and the kitchen well equipped for your needs! We agree with you that the decks create a front row seat to enjoy all the Caribbean Sea has to offer. We very much look forward to seeing you back on Vieques and at North Shore Pointe!
Ciao! Thom and The Boyz
sunseeker...
Aurora, Illinois
“could have been better”
Reviewed January 24, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

The house itself is very nice. In order to enjoy it you have to embrace the island life. You may or may not have running water all of the time (I recommend keeping a couple gallons of bottled water on hand), and gas and fresh meat and produce are not always available. The pool was colder than I anticipated, and we rarely used it. It is also much smaller than I thought according to the pictures, and it is quite shallow. My son injured his back the first day jumping in, as there are no signs saying that it is too shallow for such activities (thankfully he didn't dive in!) There should be screens on the sliding doors and windows facing the ocean. There really isn't a swimmable beach within walking distance - but the island is small enough that you can find plenty of wonderful beaches within about a 15-20 minute ride. As a matter of fact, you can get to almost anywhere on the island within that amount of time. The town nearby seemed a little "seedy", with drunk men hanging out on the street corners all day. The security system in the house is helpful and made me sleep better at night. One of the bathrooms (out of 4) was not satisfactory - it had a mild sewer odor and bugs. The other baths were very nice though. FYI, one of the four bedrooms has no view and is quite small. I would recommend the house, and may stay there again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and sunshine!
Liked least: no screens on front windows, sliding doors difficult to lock, stinky bathroom
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
Management Response
Jan 27, 2015
Thank you for staying with Bravos Boyz at North Shore Pointe and for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled that you found the house to be very nice. You are right about embracing island life as things are not always the way they are at home! Sometimes supplies get low when the ferry does not run and this is usually because of storms. Having lived on Vieques for 15 years we have found the shortages to be very temporary and enjoying nature is a constant past time. We are thrilled that you would recommend North Shore Pointe and would stay with us again! We hope to see you soon!
Ciao, Thom Denton and The Boyz.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing