“Great vacation rental with the best views on the...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bigtoekle...
Clintonville, Wisconsin
“Great vacation rental with the best views on the island”
Reviewed February 18, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We travelled with a group of 8 friends and rented the entire house with the casita. The house shows some wear and there are what I would describe as "island" odors, but other than that it was awesome. There is plenty of kitchen utensils, grills, etc for cooking. The views from the decks were outstanding and the surf crashing out front was the best. We all loved the house and can't wait to go back.

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Views
Liked least: Odors
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Feb 19, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your vacation and we are thrilled that you loved the house! WE love that you found the house awesome and the kitchen well equipped for your needs! We agree with you that the decks create a front row seat to enjoy all the Caribbean Sea has to offer. We very much look forward to seeing you back on Vieques and at North Shore Pointe!
Ciao! Thom and The Boyz
sunseeker...
Aurora, Illinois
“could have been better”
Reviewed January 24, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

The house itself is very nice. In order to enjoy it you have to embrace the island life. You may or may not have running water all of the time (I recommend keeping a couple gallons of bottled water on hand), and gas and fresh meat and produce are not always available. The pool was colder than I anticipated, and we rarely used it. It is also much smaller than I thought according to the pictures, and it is quite shallow. My son injured his back the first day jumping in, as there are no signs saying that it is too shallow for such activities (thankfully he didn't dive in!) There should be screens on the sliding doors and windows facing the ocean. There really isn't a swimmable beach within walking distance - but the island is small enough that you can find plenty of wonderful beaches within about a 15-20 minute ride. As a matter of fact, you can get to almost anywhere on the island within that amount of time. The town nearby seemed a little "seedy", with drunk men hanging out on the street corners all day. The security system in the house is helpful and made me sleep better at night. One of the bathrooms (out of 4) was not satisfactory - it had a mild sewer odor and bugs. The other baths were very nice though. FYI, one of the four bedrooms has no view and is quite small. I would recommend the house, and may stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and sunshine!
Liked least: no screens on front windows, sliding doors difficult to lock, stinky bathroom
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
Jan 27, 2015
Thank you for staying with Bravos Boyz at North Shore Pointe and for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled that you found the house to be very nice. You are right about embracing island life as things are not always the way they are at home! Sometimes supplies get low when the ferry does not run and this is usually because of storms. Having lived on Vieques for 15 years we have found the shortages to be very temporary and enjoying nature is a constant past time. We are thrilled that you would recommend North Shore Pointe and would stay with us again! We hope to see you soon!
Ciao, Thom Denton and The Boyz.
Betty S
Alexandria, Virginia
“Nightmare vacation”
Reviewed December 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Worst nightmare ever. Don't be fooled especially by bravos boyz. Unprofessional, is a nice statement for them. I suffered an eye injury from a fallen ceiling fan ( glass in my eye) on the first night there and therefore could not enjoy the water or beaches. Alberto was the worst and should not be in this business. Because if the ferry problems we couldn't leave the island and with out excessive expense we were forced to stay. I still suffer with eye problems and they wouldn't even reimburse us for the vacation. Sad company. Hopefully readers will take caution before renting. Loss of power, no air conditioning, no working ice maker, and it is NOT kid friendly!!! Steps are very dangerous. Good luck if you venture here but I suggest you look else were.

Jan 27, 2015
Dear Visitor. I want to personally apologize for this most unusual accident. The ceiling fan falling was extreme, however accidents rarely occur but do happen. I must say I was quite impressed with my staff who were very responsive taking you to the emergency room and staying with you for three hours. My staff also picked up your medication at our expense and delivered it to you. I am glad you are making progress with your insurance claim as this is the proper channel to get compensation for accidents. I would like to apologize for the ferry system sometimes not working for a few hours at a time however, this is beyond the scope of Bravos Boyz. It is also true that in the islands the power or water occasionally goes off for a couple of hours and although we are sorry for this it is also beyond our control. Although admittedly your experience was not good, I encourage readers to explore North Shore Pointe further as evidenced by the long list of positive reviews for this property. North Shore Pointe is a Bravos Boyz favorite Vacation Rental and we are thrilled to have this magnifcent property in our stable. Hopefully you can return to Vieques and enjoy what the world is discovering! With kind regards, Thom Denton and The Boyz.
Erin S
“Awful experience all around”
Reviewed December 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

After 6 months we still have a sour taste in our mouths. I wrote a previous review that somehow did not make it onto trip advisor nevertheless, this was an awful experience for our family.

To start, the cottage often lost power and thus we went for many hours and sometimes days without air conditioning in the middle of July.

The largest ceiling fan in the house crashed down causing injury to my mothers eye. Which involved an ER visit and glass extraction. --- yes you heard that right. To date she still has issues from that injury.

The bravos boys were unprofessional and unwilling to reimburse my parents for any part of their stay. Even though there are multiple reasons why we should've had a complete refund.

Needless to say this was a nightmare that unfortunately we had to live all while being on a vacation.

Be aware, bravo boyz aren't anything as they advertise, in fact they are the opposite.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
beth14
columbus
“Unbelievable- layout, view and pool make the house hard to leave”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Lucky us to find this house when it first became a rental and have made 5 separate trips. The house can accommodate numerous people-from families to girls group. The pool and waterfall, along with the gorgeous views, beach access, spacious layout,gourmet kitchen and well appointed bathrooms make it difficult to leave. The layout maximizes the views from every room in the house except one. If you love a modern feel with privacy, this is the place for you.
Remember, VQS is a tiny island. Getting to it is a process. The house is a mere 3 minutes from the ferry in rush hour "traffic". Chickens and horses roam free- the beaches are pristine- the locals, warm and friendly. Bravos Boyz are accommodating and have a sterling reputation for taking care of their guests. Enjoy!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Didnt think we would like having a pool- turned out to be the best feature used by everyone!
Liked least: that our stay was only a week!
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ga
Reviewed April 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Minneapolis
Reviewed January 1, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing