“Hot spot”

Ocean View Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Spanish, Grill, Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Located in the Ocean View Hotel, on the water-front in Isabelle II on the island of Vieques, PR. Just up from the Ferry. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Tuesday - Saturday. Sunday Brunch 8:00 - 1:00. Disco 9:00 pm - Close Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Closed Monday.
Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
“Hot spot”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great food!! Great drinks!! Love the music!! Ocean view Is the place to be!!

• Visited April 2012
skonsin, Owner at Ocean View Bar & Grill, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Greatly appreciated, thanks!

connecticut
“Sweet Spot”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

It was Easter in Vieques, we didn't want to cook, we wanted to enjoy the sunset and each other-all ten of us! So with a phone call (or two) they stayed open for us to enjoy an Easter dinner! Pacifica was our server and she was very sweet. The meal started with a nice dinner salad with a Balsamic Dressing.We enjoyed Pincho-a Puerto Rican type Skewer of lobster, shrimp, chicken and steak with a side of beans and rice or yucca fries or fried plantains. I wouldn't miss this spot if you are looking for a beautiful view of the sunset and a dinner priced reasonably on your next trip to Vieques.

• Visited April 2012
skonsin, Owner at Ocean View Bar & Grill, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
It was our pleasure. Thank you for your thoughts.
Vieques, Puerto Rico
“My favorite spot to chill”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I love ocean view Bar & Grill restaurant! I live on Vieques and I have many favorite spots. When I want the best sunset and a nice tall rum & coke, I go to Ocean view! My favorite foods are the cheeseburger on pan de agua bread with fries and I get a side of Susans delicious coleslaw. The Churasco is good too. The prices are reasonable, especially the drinks.
If Edward is working he is a awesome server!

• Visited March 2012
skonsin, Owner at Ocean View Bar & Grill, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Thanks so much. See you soon.
“This is our favorite place in vieques”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

my husband and I live on vieques and ocean view is our most favorite place to go on a night out. Edward is a great bartender and very fun! Sue you are the best and really made a wonderful place to go have a nice yummy meal and some coctails! The diso dance nights are the best! Fun great music and great people! Kareoke at mar azul used to be the place to gi have fun but we pass that by and enjoy our nights with you and edward! Thanks for bringing this little island something new and wonderful!

1 Thank Usinvieques
Bless your heart! Thanks... why do I say this? Because I can!!! See you at Disco!
PR
“What a great place! A diamond in the rough”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Beautiful space. Great mix of sitting areas for a quiet conversation, tables for a good, inexpensive meal and plenty of room for a ocean view bar. Managed to make it to 2 theme nights - Disco and game nights. Tons of fun! We will be back!

• Visited March 2012
skonsin, Owner at Ocean View Bar & Grill, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you soon. Sue