“Eh”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Yes, eh. Food, eh. Staff, eh. Owner, also eh. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and when you bike from one of the local barrios in the heat, you look forward to a little something nice. Bacon? Was thin and cold. Eggs, flat not fluffy. Breakfast burrito? Two hard scrambled eggs, a glob of gooey cheddar, two pieces of green pepper and a tomato. I topped it with the crusty bottle of hot sauce to burn it down. All in all? Eh.

2  Thank Lionza38

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The coffee was pretty good, as was the muffin. We had 2 coffees and two muffins for $12. Barista gave me some attitude when I asked for my milk on the side, so I could put it in myself.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Well stated by others, they charge for wifi and no thank you! I guess they have have been taken advantage of to many times. A very good coffee!!

1  Thank 53356por
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Always enjoy the back patio at Roy's. When the sun is unrelenting, the back patio with shade and water fountains is a paradise. Great coffee too!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Well hell, only internet coffee shop I could find on the island but it doesn't open till 8, closes early, and charges $10 for an hour of WiFi. That's island life!
Coffee and Smoothies are good. Nice artwork around the bar. Friendly lady bartender. Bar cats. Nice patio area.