“Deplorable service and inedible food”

Roy's Coffee Lounge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I went here to grab coffee and use the wifi.
.........................................................
Me - Hi, could I get a coffee?
Host - Sure, but if you want the internet it's a $10 minimum.
Me - Uh... okay. Can I get a veggie wrap?
Host - Sure. Here's the password...
.........................................................
Me - The internet doesn't work.
Host - Well I don't know what to tell you. But if you're both going to try it. That'll be $10 PER PERSON.
.........................................................

The veggie burrito was a combination of iceberg lettuce, cheddar cheese, and unripe tomatoes in a tortilla shell.

2  Thank LizzyEd

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We went in for a quick latte and to check our email,.C coffee came to 875 when my husband asked for pw to use wireless she pointed to a sign on counter that said you had to spend 10$ to use! my latte was thinned down so much with milk i could barely taste the coffee! rude service loud abrasive atmosphere we will not go back

1  Thank sis0876
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hooray for Latte! and for good bagels and smoothies, great service, nice people, comfortable courtyard seating. Look for the R Land painting and the owner's collection of sea glass, which includes the head of a small painted religious statue. We were so happy to find Roy's in Isabella Segundo.

1  Thank Bijoux404
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Best (and largest) coffee in town and delicious baked goods...quick spot to grab breakfast. Love the back patio and extensive sea glass collection displayed inside! Friendly and fast service.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I really loved Roy's. I loved its back patio, its coffee, its food, everything about it...until I had to use its bathroom. Truly disgusting. I dread, dread, dread having to use it, and it makes me not want to go back at all. Having a black toilet doesn't mean you don't have to clean it. This has happened over a number of years, not just on one visit. Clean UP, people!