“Great little coffee shop”

Roy's Coffee Lounge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Loved this little coffee shop that served coffee and alcohol!! Thought I died and went to heaven. The gal running the counter even remembered what I liked days later after our first trip in. I had a blueberry muffin and it was very yummy. She even heated it up for me. Bonus!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Really, your on an island if you want the Taj Mahal I guess stay at a five star or go on a cruise !! It is what it is enjoy the atmosphere. Anyways the service is great and the coffee and food is fine ! We go back there every year we go down . Yeh it's not Starbucks or Tim Hortons . Your away from home enjoy :)

1  Thank jsbby
Reviewed January 10, 2013

A beautiful little courtyard and some really good breakfast food - waffles, bagels, eggs anyway you want them - and an hour of free wifi - that really works.

1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My family of 5 enjoyed this as our favorite breakfast stop on the way to the beaches. The 6-year-old enjoyed petting the various cats wandering around. The older kids liked the menu options and outdoor seating. Hubby enjoyed the coffee and I liked that on the second day there, the woman behind the counter asked us if we wanted the usual-- like we were regulars. She actually remembered everyone's order and trust me we didn't just order straight from the menu.

1  Thank PeacefulSerenity
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The coffee was great every morning we went. The food is very average, but, it was what we needed (filler breakfast food). The staff was very nice. I'd stop in again for coffee.

1  Thank Haleh L