“Great Find!”
Review of Awesome! Yogurt - CLOSED

Awesome! Yogurt
Cuisines: Healthy, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Premium Frozen Yogurt blend it at the moment with your favorite frozen fruit for a refreshen delight you never want to missed. Enjoy sun, beach and fun with a delicious frozen yogurt fruit bar in a wide variety of 100% natural flavors. Also we have Smoothies dairy or non-dairy ... The perfect excuse to come and visit Vieques again.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

After a great meal - we were feeling like something cold and sweet - and lo and behold - found this little place right on the main street in Isabel II. Cool machine that blends a bar of yogurt with the fruit of your choice. Delish!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Typical ice cream / yogurt type truck. The froyo is good - the service very friendly - but - it seems way overpriced to me....maybe that is just the convenience factor.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Although I am in Isabel mostly in the mornings doing banking and other errands I have recently found myself waiting until the afternoon if I can. Why? Because I love this frozen yogurt! I think I have become addicted to the mango/papaya. The stand is generally open in the afternoon - probably after 1pm and sometimes later. They are open into the evening though,so this would also make a great dessert stop. Reasonably priced - a medium is $4.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Banana, mango and papaya is my favorite!! They are the BEST!!

Reviewed March 17, 2012

worth going to Isabel of an evening. The taste is lovely and the food healthy and not too sweet. Nice to have them newly on the island. A great place to meet locals with kids. Small size is actually big enough.