“Worth the drive”
Review of Green Beach

More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the far western end of Puerto Rico, this narrow beach gets high ratings for diving the offshore reef in 10 to 30 feet of water, which features sloping valleys and huge coral.
Medford, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

The beach was like most others very secluded and serene with spectacular views. However we visited Media Luna on our first day which ruined us for anything else. I did find an awesome conch shell on the beach :)

Visited November 2011

Savannah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Beach!”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Most beautiful beach ever. Tucked away in a hidden area, we took a picnic and spent the day there with our family snorkeling and exploring the waters!

Visited August 2011
Palm Harbor, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Stunning!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

This was the most stunning beach I have ever seen! It was an exciting challenge getting there but well worth it. The beach itself was beautiful beyond my wildest dreams, but the snorkeling was awesome too. I am deivstated that I can't post pics because somehow my memory card got completly erased. I am heartbroken but it will force my quick return here!

Visited October 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A nice getaway if Sun Bay or Red Beach is busy”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

This is the most remote beach so it's less likely to be inundated with W Hotel guests!

Visited March 2011
Washington DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“My Favorite Beach”
Reviewed February 12, 2011

Beautiful, secluded beach with a fantastic reef right offshore. Lots of fish, fan corral, and even a spotted eagle ray sighting. Just be sure you rent a jeep to make it over the dirt road. The pictures speak for themselves.

Visited February 2011