“Beach Extraordinaire”
Review of Blue Beach

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The water was crystal clear, the beach was huge and not crowded at all. Was one of the best beaches I have ever seen and would love to spend more time there.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is the mile long beach on the island! Wonderful place to set up for the day! You can find a nice shaded spot and they do have gazebos! Great place to snorkel as well!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

great long beach, maybe over 1 mile!? I snorkled, walked, an slept in the shafe under the coconut palms.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have never seen a beach so nice in any magazine or movie like Blue beach on the island of Vieques off the coast of Puerto Rico. This was the most virgin island I have ever seen, with no more than 30 people on the beach, and water so blue and beautiful.
I tried out my new Mares goggles here and the water was so awesome, I would definitely recommend going here at least once in your life. Just out of this world.
Bring water and some snacks....cause their aint nothing around, just the beach, blue ocean, and yourself..

1  Thank Annie_Shawn_78
Reviewed March 13, 2013

All of the beaches on this side of the island are amazing. We also loved Playa Plata. They are quiet, gorgeous and swimming is the amazing. At one point we had beautiful fish swimming all around us. The sand is like fine silt. I dream of going back and sitting on these beaches!