“Crystal Clear”
Review of Blue Beach

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Water was calm and crystal clear. No facilities. Best to bring what you need. Slow go down the road to get there and park but once there you will not be sorry you are there.

1  Thank janinelouie

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We loved every minute we spent there! The view was breathtaking, and the ocean was very welcoming. The best part was lack of crowds.We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Yalta10
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I heard this was a great spot to snorkel, with powder white sand and beautiful water, and so my friends and I headed here with our snorkelling gear. First off, I found the sand pretty dirty !! And when we got down to snorkelling, all I saw were a few average looking fish and a lot of seaweed

3  Thank Travelgirl8823
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My favorite beach out of all that we visited. Blue water, white sand beach, coconut palms lining the beach and even when it was crowded, we were alone where we were. I won't tell you my favorite location (you might tell other people), but any of the spots along Playa Chiva are amazingly beautiful. I seriously had tears in my eyes when I first saw it. And then again when I had to leave. :(

1  Thank Laura L
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We visited about 8 beaches in Vieques... The Blue Beach was one of our favorites. The waves were perfect for body surfing. The water was blue / green and warm. Sand was soft and clean. Not too rocky. The views were fantastic. And not very crowded. Easy to pull up and plenty of room.