“Once again Sol Food causes pleasure”
Review of Sol Food - CLOSED

Sol Food
Cuisines: Armenian, Caribbean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Once again I had awesome food at Sol Food. In fact, I took an order of the pork carnitas back to NYC to share with friends. All of whom love them.
Everything is so good there. Les and Nicole have got their s^#t together.
thanks for all the food memories

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This was our second trip to Vieques, and we missed Sol Food the first time. Thankfully, not this time. The Bob Marley was good, but the carnitas was really good, and a large portion at a very reasonable price. The brownie was a big hit as well. Sol Food is one of the two best values for lunch on the island (the other is Isla Nena Cafe at the airport).

Only open Fri, Sat, Sun from 11 to 3 or until they run out of food (likely around 1:30...). There are a couple of plastic tables with chairs behind the truck under a tree, and to be honest, you really do want to eat the sandwiches while they are hot.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here twice. First time we had pork carnitas (huge portion!) And a ham and cheese empanada. Second time we picked up veggie empanadas. All was fresh, hot, and yummy. The carnitas can get messy though, make sure you have napkins. Definitely worth the time and small cost!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We got the pulled pork since she was out of the Bob Marley. I definitely wanted to try something with a little more flavor than the pulled pork. The bread was delicious. Cash only.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I am not a food truck kind of girl (nor is anybody in my family), and I'm not a meat eater - but what a wonderful surprise! At the entrance of the national park sits this permanent fixture, i believe only open on weekends; my son, the world's pickiest eater, fell in love with the empanadas, i enjoyed the vegetarian option, my husband loved the pork. We ate at the chairs behind the truck, watching the wild horses; so bummed it was closed the rest of our trip, but glad we caught it on a sunday en route to the beach. Took left overs for beach picnic.