“The Best Tropical Vacation I've Ever Had”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jbec001
Dallas, Texas
“The Best Tropical Vacation I've Ever Had”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Just returned from a stay at Sea Patch Beach House in Vieques. What a fantastic trip! The house was impeccable..and so very comfortable and luxurious. The view of our private beach was incredible; especially having dinner, watching the sunset over the Atlantic. Our intimate pool was inviting to take a morning dip in and was kept clean and fresh by our hosts; The Bravos Boyz. The Bravos Boyz were incredibly hospitable. They made sure that every need desired was taken care of promptly, even giving us expert information on the island and all of it's wonders. I've traveled the world, and this property and it's owners personal care were one of the best experiences that I have had. I recommend them and this island to everyone. What a great time. Cannot wait to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Grilling steaks by the pool at night, while the gentle lights shown down on us. And an after dinner swim in the fabulous pool.
Liked least: Coming Home....
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ok

New Jersey
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
Apr 4, 2013
We love that you found Sea Patch to be "great" and described it as "Relaxing in Style"! We also, are thrilled that you found Bravos Boyz "service to be good".
I am very sorry that the security system made you feel a little unsafe. The purpose of a security system is to help you feel more secure. Many of our homes are high end and as is seen around the world high end homes have security systems. I hope this makes sense and more than anything we at Bravos Boyz hope to see you again in one of our homes! Thanks for your review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing