“Best meal of our PR trip”
Review of Conuco

Conuco
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Puerto Rican Cuisine - Lunch: Tuesday to Friday 11:00am - 2:00pm Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Long Beach, California
“Best meal of our PR trip”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is the best Puerto Rican food ever. It has creative twists but still stays true to its roots. The drinks are amazing, appetizers are thought out, and the dishes were well executed, aromatic and delicious. It was also the best Mofongo I ate in Puerto Rico. Also their guava colada, though not pina, was the best colada I have had. If I were to critique anything, it's that it is VERY touristy. If I would have walked out of the restaurant and been warped to Sunset Blvd in LA, I wouldn't flinch in shock. But the food was so good I didn't care.

• Visited April 2014

“Nice Restaurant!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Very good food, nice service and awesome place! I totally recommend it if your looking the puertorrican kinda of food an atmosphere. Loved it and will be going back!

• Visited March 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“The best Puerto Rican food on our trip”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We ate outside, it was a little buggy. Indoors had a great atmosphere too. My husband had 2 local dishes cooked perfectly. The value for the quality of food and evening was exceptional.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank JLD666
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent service”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This place was just up the street from where we were staying, and we'd walked past it many times, but it had never been open. Finally, we found it open. We only came in for dessert, as we had already eaten dinner earlier. The staff were friendly and didn't seem at all upset that we were only there for dessert.
They have a wide variety of desserts, some of which I believe are Puerto Rican specialties.
We would definitely have come back for a full meal, had we stayed one night longer on the island.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Emilylr
Arlington
“Year after year my favorite restuarant in Vieques”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The place -- a restored old home -- is lovely, the back patio quiet, the service and the family owners are so special and the food -- a fusion of Puerto Rican ingredients always delightful. This is a special place, Make sure to come.

• Visited March 2014