“Loads of Character”
Review of Conuco

Conuco
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Puerto Rican Cuisine - Lunch: Tuesday to Friday 11:00am - 2:00pm Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We LOVED this place. It's oozing with character. I had the lobster mofongo which was amazing. My husband had the mahi which he also loved. I can't say enough about what a lovely atmosphere this place had. We would definitely come back!!!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Conuco! We are a family of 4, with two young children (3 & 6). Dining out can sometimes be challenging, but not at Conuco! The staff was incredibly accommodating, offered a 'children's option'- not on the regular menu, and made a big effort to make sure that the kids' food came out first. This was so helpful to us!
We ordered the dorado and shrimp/scallops as well as the chicken wing appetizer. The food was prepared fresh, and was absolutely delicious. The drinks were great as well! They have a great wine list, and full bar.
The restaurant is a lovely place, food was amazing, and staff were friendly and accommodating. My biggest disappointment was that I didn't save room for dessert!

1  Thank Joyturned40
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We liked the open windows that let in the cool night breeze. The high ceilings of the large single room were decorated with paintings by local artists. The mofongo was delicious, and my wife, who is vegan, enjoyed the vegetarian plate. Not inexpensive, but worth it for the atmosphere.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

So pleased with the quality and deliciousness of recipes at Conuco's! Superb for gluten free choices.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were looking for a nicer dinner spot. Being there in May, many restaurants were closed. Conuco was close to us and we had heard great things. My husband loved his chicken dish. I had the shrimp and scallops. It is priced fine for a nice restaurant. We really enjoyed this place.

1  Thank BethGold