“Must have the mofongo”
Review of Conuco

Conuco
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Description: Puerto Rican Cuisine - Lunch: Tuesday to Friday 11:00am - 2:00pm Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We went two nights in a row for the Mofungo. Each time the food was amazing and the drinks were strong. Nice way to carve a romantic niche on a pretty low key island.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great food, nice atmoshpere which remains nice even if the place becomes busy.Good selection of food an vine. Service staff friendly and quick.
Only opening hours are a little bit unflexible.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nice restaurant, great food and great service. We made a reservation for 7pm and there were only a few of us in the restaurant, but within the hour it filled up! I had the special, a plaintain seafood boat and it was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you are in Vieques then you can't miss Conuco. The food was superior quality and worth every penny. We took a family of six and the menu offered something for everyone. I am a food fanatic and Conuco fulfilled my high expectations.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I went to Conuco last week. The restaurant had a great vibe, and potent drinks. Service was courteous, albeit slow. It took about 1 hour to receive our entrees.

The Sangria was amazing, however, the Mango Margarita was a bit too strong for my liking. I enjoyed my Seafood Mofongo immensely. By husband ordered the skirt steak, and it was well-done to the point of being leathery.

I would recommend coming back in the future, however, if you get any type of beef/steak, specify how well you want it cooked (even though they do not ask you).