“Best up scale restaurant on the Island”
Review of Next Course

Next Course
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Caribbean lobster, local market fish, house dry aged beef, home made pastas. A menu that encompasses American cuisine with Caribbean flair with something for everyone.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very romantic. Excellent food and drinks. Knowledgeable server and staff. This is a must go to place. This is my third time and I wish I would have

1  Thank Gilmorez

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We went based on previous reviews. The atmosphere was nice. We sat outside and listened to the night sounds. The service was fine (we had a new server). My wife loved her dish. My dish was good, but too much going on with it...sausage, shrimp, peppers, grits, after a few bites it became to mixed together...I think we will try something new next time.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had date night... with our 5 years old. Great atmosphere, awesome food. A little tricky to find at night - but we had spotted it during the day while we were driving around. Some of the best food we had on the island.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food was so good and so was the service. The atmosphere was peaceful and romantic even though I was traveling with friends. We made a reservation and the table was ready when we arrived. There were nine of us and everyone loved their meal. The bacon wrapped dates were the rage. The seafood was great. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This place is tough to beat, rich and decadent - come here to spoil your self on the tail end of a trip but plan to spend a decent penny to get all you want.

1  Thank Austinroamer