“Best dinner I had on the island”
Review of Next Course

Next Course
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Caribbean lobster, local market fish, house dry aged beef, home made pastas. A menu that encompasses American cuisine with Caribbean flair with something for everyone.
New York City, New York
“Best dinner I had on the island”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went here with my husband for dinner a few nights ago - it was definitely the best meal we had while on Vieques. Had the mushrooms stuffed with crab meat to start, which was great. My husband said this was his favorite part of the meal. Then we shared the tuna salad nicoise and the lobster with truffle risotto. The lobster was definitely my favorite - very unique flavors to go with lobster - but it was very rich, as other reviewers have noted. Not sure I could have eaten the whole thing myself, but since it was shared with another lighter dish it seemed perfect.

The waitstaff was very friendly and the ambiance was casual but romantic out on the deck. I would definitely go back!

• Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
“Just okay”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Everyone raves about this restaurant on the island, but my experience was overpriced food that didn't taste all that great with service that was pretty weak. I was unhappy with my meal as were the other two people in my party and we paid a lot for it. It's worth a try if you are in Vieques, but there are many other places there where I'd rather eat.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Crossoptilon
Isla de Vieques, Puerto Rico
“Every meal is a different experience.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Next Course is a fusion of favors type restaurant sure to please everyone. The decoration in bright colors, mixmatch placemats and plates made you feel unique. If you go on the same day you arrive to Vieques, show your attendant your boarding ticket for a free very-good rum punch. Prices are on the high side but worth it. Their lobster with risotto is excellent. Their daily specials are as good as their a la carte menu. Leave space for dessert. Their homemade desserts are esquisite.

• Visited January 2013
San Juan P.R
“No fresh fish”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was looking forward to go
I think that the menú include fresh fish
But no way It was from costco
The restaurant its pretty and the people is nice

• Visited June 2013
“Fantastic in all ways!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We ate at next course on our second night here. It is a great atmosphere in the evening with the wrap around porch, dim lighting, and twinkle lights in the trees. It was lovely and breezy. We had the bacon wrapped dates as an appetizer, the lobster, and salmon stuffed with lobster. These were all fabulous! I also tried the star fruit infused vodka martini, which the fruit was grown from the tree on the property. I highly recommend this place!

Visited June 2013