“Excellent Food, Great Ambiance and Service”
Review of Next Course

Next Course
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Caribbean lobster, local market fish, house dry aged beef, home made pastas. A menu that encompasses American cuisine with Caribbean flair with something for everyone.
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We went to the Next Course two times the week we were there in April. It's nestled in a jungle-like area with indoor and outside seating. There is Happy Hour there on I believe Tuesday nights with free apps. The place was very crowded that night but it was worth it. The food was absolutely amazing. Great steaks, seafood and pasta. The service was excellent. Our waiter both nights was also a bartender I can't remember his name but he was awesome. I highly recommend this place. Also note, it's very romantic at night when you sit in the back balcony.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

We really enjoyed our dinner here. The atmosphere is lovely. There is a large veranda overlooking a view of Isabel II and the moonrise over the jungle, complete with the everpresent sounds of el coqui. Service was very good but a bit stiff and formal. This appears to be the place to go for the well healed set on the island. A very North American-styled menu with a little nod here and there to some local ingredients. We loved our meal and found it delicious, but in a different atmosphere this would be a lot like something we'd find at home.

Reviewed May 18, 2011

for some odd reason this little restaurant reminded me of New York. The staff and food reminded me of an overprice spanish restaurant in New York. Atmosphere is very pretty, but wear mosquito replant. I am pretty sure a lot of people would enjoy this place. I had lobster and risotto which was fresh and flavorful but I am not sold on this place. I say skip it and go more authentic.

Reviewed May 13, 2011

This was our last night on the island and we treated ourselves to a wonderful evening, great food with the vest service. I know you don't think of ribs, but I just had a desire for the. They had a unique sauce with a hint of heat, bust mostly savory and fall off the bone. My husband had the lobster stuffed salmon and he has never had anything like it. Deserts we also well done. Great place to close out our vacation.

Reviewed May 12, 2011

Wonderful food, great service and relaxed vibe. We had a lovely evening at the Next Course!