“Best Bartenders!!!”

Lazy Jacks
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Lazy Jacks is located on the South side of Vieques, Puerto Rico. Come hang out at Lazy Jacks, the place to relax on the Esperanza waterfront. Sit and watch the view and hang out with the locals. Full bar, frozen drinks, specialty beers, pizzas, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, salads and wraps, and pub food on the menu. Home to the the coldest beer and gourmet hand rolled pizza with homemade sauce. Open late! Friendly Bartenders! Right on the Waterfront! Nice Breeze! Always happy to see you!
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Bartenders!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great place, cool island vibe. This is the place my boyfriend and I hung out at the most. The bartenders treat you like family, the owners and managers are awesome. The food wasn't anything to write home about but it was basic bar food, we didn't try the pizzas but they looked good! If you wanna have a good time this is definitely the place to hang out in Esperanza!

• Visited July 2013

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Wear a helmet!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Cool place, open late. They serve strong drinks here, my friend, not the watered down crap you get at resorts that measure in a "shot" of booze. And if you are dumb enough like me and my wife to order the tropical drinks that disguise the booze with fruit juices but taste excellent and make you feel more excellent, you better wear a helmet and knee pads, or else you'll end up with scratches in your legs at the bottom of a hill with your behind in the air, like my wife did. So we are going back as soon as possible (with the helmets and the knee pads).

Visited July 2013
1 Thank OsoMarquez
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great pizza and beer”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

After passing Lazy Jack's several times during our four day stay in Vieques, we decided to check it out for dinner. There always seemed to be a lively crowd there and that's exactly what we found. People from all walks of life and of all ages. The beer I wanted that was on the menu they were out of, but I got a great substitution so no problem. My husband and I split a pepperoni pizza and ate the whole thing. Was it the best pizza we've ever had? No, but it was delicious! Definitely check this place out if you're looking for a casual dining experience with a lively atmosphere and great food.

• Visited May 2013
“Bartender awesomeness!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We were served a special bread at Lazy Jacks that was scrumptious! We didn't eat much of anything else because we're vegan but truthfully.... Who needs food when you have painkillers and Jameson???
The bartenders here are funny, entertaining, personable, pour stiff drinks and know how to create a damn good time! It was like the dive bar of Esperanza and exactly what we needed. We were only there 3 days but spent 2 of our nights there, closing down the bar our last night. It's because of Lazy Jacks that we are planning a trip back in March!
Can't say enough good things about this place!

• Visited July 2013
Weston, Connecticut
“I can speak to the rum punch and quacamole”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

this is a great stop after being beaten by the rays of the sun. I loved the rum punch and it was very inexpensive and as I recall, after the first rum punch the quacamole was very good too. A lot of "locals" were hanging out - a good sign.

Visited April 2013