“Cozy little restaurant w/ pets”
Review of Bieke's Bistro

Bieke's Bistro
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We sat on the patio and had a visit from a local cat and dog. We love animals so this did not bother us at all. Prices were very reasonable and the serving sizes were quite large. The glass of water never stayed empty for long. Great service, nice atmosphere, delicious local food.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went here based on a recommendation by a frequent traveler to Vieques and we were delighted. I had the Argentinian prepared steak. It was fantastic (as good as my favorite Argentinian steak house in Chicago!) The other three party members had a grouper presentation that was done to perfection.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Our first day on Vieques we opted for El Patio as it was highly recommended by our rep from Bravos Boyz for dinner. She was not wrong. I had the daily special of pork loin and fried plantains. My wife had the curried shrimp (actually we shared). The sauce on the pork was great and I will admit that the curry sauce was one of the best I tried. You could not tell that the plantains had been fried and were delicious. The service was excellent! We'll be here a week and will likely come back. Larry & Kelly, Georgetown, Texas

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Bieke's Bistro was our favorite eatery on Vieques. It has a cool vibe and food was sooo good! We brought home a bottle of their fresh hot sauce. Love it!

elpatio6381, Owner at Bieke's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write, and I do welcome you again. We love to hear your feedback it does keep us on our toes.. thank you

and the hot sauce is just great....

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Would have liked to "like" sitting on the patio but the lack of interest in us even being there kinda prevailed. Took about 15 minutes to even be acknowledged and longer to be waited on. The dismay at our arriving within 50 minutes of closing was evident on the waiter's face.

I would like to start by apologizing for the expirience you had and to thank you for making me aware of the issue on hand, That beheavior is not acceptable and there fore I will bring this issue to light. Don't allow the behavior of one person stop you from coming back, if you ever in the area please I will like to invite you to by my guest...and once againg I do apologize. Thank you.